• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dekang juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Ok I just got 11 new flavours to try. Yesterday I tried them all. Mistake I know but I can't help myself. I got way too much vaping in and was getting dizzy at times. and a little flavour overload. so I will just do a little each day and give each flavour a fair test on it's own with a clean lr 510 drip atty

Today's flavour is juicy peach @ 24mg.
I love peach, so figured this would be good to mix with a cigar or pipe tobacco base. it's actually a mild peach taste, I guess I expected it to be stronger? it has a decent TH. The peach flavour reminds me of those candy peaches in the mixed corner store packages of gummy things and sour candies and such. at first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but about a dozen drips in it's growing on me. at least it doesn't have a chemical aftertaste like a couple I tried. I won't likely be mixing it with anything but on it's own I can enjoy it. not a flavour I could vape all day but it is enjoyable and the girls really like the smell in the house.

I am going to toss one more out more as a warning. French pipe. I dripped on an atty and took a big vape. it hit my chest like a freight train, like I was inhaling a strong cigar etc. I fought off coughing and then tasted it. first impression went from mmmmm to ughhh fast. having my bud at the table that quit smoking yesterday, I handed the pv to him because I was in one of those moods and wanted someone else to share in this experience. He took a big vape and inhaled but he couldn't hold back the cough. Then he ran for the fridge and started drinking out of juice bottles to kill the taste in his mouth... I am smelling the bottle now and trying to find words to describe this flavour...ok tasted a drop on the tongue and even had a second opinion. it tastes like an apricot or peach pit center. that bitter taste is pretty close. someone might like it... I even tried diluting it with a tobacco flavour and I can not vape this stuff.

ok one more. cigar. just called cigar. reminds me of a cohiba honestly. it's very strong and hits the chest like a cigar. no floral undertones. just plain old fat stogey cigar. my cigar buds will surely like this one. if you liked fat heavy cigars, you will enjoy it. if you don't (like my bud above) then you won't. he nearly gagged and coughed. I knew he didn't like cigars but I was enjoying his reactions... haha.

I could review usa mix but we all know about the standard flavours. it's strong, doesn't taste like a cig to me, just has lots of hit. camel is ok but has an aftertaste to me, same with kent. they are ok and I will vape them (only got 5ml bottles anyway). usa mix I have had before and was a good mixer to add th to something I was working with.

virginia now that is nice. I don't taste menthol, but it feels like menthol if that makes sense. very rich tobacco flavour and smooth. this is one I will order again in a larger bottle.

more later as I work through these a bit more. today I am vaping usa mix in a 510t and dripping peach on a lr atty

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
My 2 juices for today.

I filled s lr carto with Hilton. I've tried to get this stuff for a while. It's a bit hard for me to describe. It's strong but mild. Has great chest hit and a nice flavour, not overpowering like some. I could totally vape this all day. I actually started last night while I watched some mma I taped. I found I vaped less as it's very fullfilling. This is supposed to be a cigar/cigarette flavour. I have never had a real Hilton, so I can't compare. (It says Hillington on the bottle). But has no odd aftertaste like some of the flavours I have tried and zero chemical taste. This is definately up high on my fav flavours to date and I will order more. adv alone? just maybe fits that bill.... btw 24mg

chocolate 24mg. I will be honest. I am a chocolate junkie. I love anything chocolate. I can grab a block of semi sweet bakers chocolate and chew on it and be happy type guy. but this stuff is not chocolate sorry to say. well there is a hint of chocolate but I get a chemical kinda taste in there that puts me off. I tried dripping and also filled a carto. it's odd. my friend loves it and I am ordering her a pv (and her boyfriend but he feels the same as me about the chocolate). I allready gave her a bunch of juice to get her going. she likes the sweet stuff, and I find I am not liking most of those... so I guess she's getting a bottle of chocolate. my dyi double chocolate PA stuff was 10 times better tasting chocolate

I liked the 555. The only dk tab I have tried was dyi and I used perfumer's appr flavouring. that is my only comparison. I prefer the 555. it's a mild woodsy flavour that isn't overpowering. most of the tobacco flavours have been good... the juicy peach has settled in and I keep my drip atty for that stuff. the more I vape it the more I like it. I got it to mix in other stuff but it will remain on it's own. don't want to mess with that peach. I think mixed it would diminish the peach flavour too much and take away from the experience.

so far, of the 5x20ml bottles I got, 3 I really like, 1 is ok, 1 I could vape if I had to. of the 7x5ml, so far 1 is nasty (I can't say how much I dislike french pipe... I thought I was vaping dollar store make up or something), the caramel I will give a fair shake to but so far I don't like it, it's kinda chemical to me....

I am not sure about the usa mix. on my 3rd 510t load after the ice cream flavour and I still can taste a hint of that oce cream. one of those flavours at first you say mmmm (ice cream) then after realize it's just to overbearing for your tastes... my case anyway.

my impressions? well I will say opinions are like ..s.... everyone's got one and they all stink. but I don't mind the dekang juices. rather like some of them. you have to at least say they have consistency in flavours one batch to the next and I feel pretty safe vaping their juices. sparky and I discussed this last night. we both have juices right now that taste much different than our previous orders of the same juices. one I loved and this time around I don't much like.

I have one tobacco flavour right now that I can't get a picture of a pile of cig butts out of my head (sparky I curse you for that pic now dam you). psych job or not, I can't get that out of my head and I'll probably give that juice away now too LOL (as I take a vape right now off it to decide)...

Last edited:

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
oh I've allready given away a few bottles. if I don't like the taste it's gone. chocolate is gone. not for me. vaped hilton all day yesterday. I am loving that stuff. I find I vape less too. it just seems to fullfill the urge with less. peach is tasty dripped but can only take that a bit at a time.

going to give the camel or kent a go tonight at work. might try the caramel on a new drip atty and see too. not sure about that. saving the virginia and 555 for dripping. not even sure I like this usa mix really. I don't think it tastes like marls at all myself.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Kent was better than I first expected. I put it into a standard resistance atty on the 510t and vaped a couple tanks last night. I actually like it better than the usa mix... it closer resembles a kent than the usa does a marl.

I keep trying different tobacco flavours because well, I like tobacco flavours. I was also vaping my ry4 last night. I like it once in a while, more a late night kinda vape for me

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Camel is tasty. so far better than kent or usa mix... having trouble braving the caramel.

ohhh, you will have to let me know about the caramel, I liked TPA caramel candy flavor but I am looking for a caramel with a bit less sweet and more rich if that makes sense? I am trying to make my own RY4, I keep buying them thinking that I will love it cause I like vanilla, caramel and tobacco, but none that I have tried taste remotely close to any of those flavors, lol.

sparky604

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Surrey, BC
ohhh, you will have to let me know about the caramel, I liked TPA caramel candy flavor but I am looking for a caramel with a bit less sweet and more rich if that makes sense? I am trying to make my own RY4, I keep buying them thinking that I will love it cause I like vanilla, caramel and tobacco, but none that I have tried taste remotely close to any of those flavors, lol.

Don't know about TPA flavour, but try Capella's caramel flavour from HappyVaper. It's pretty rich, it's like those little wrapped square caramels you make a candy apple out of. There are 3ml bottles for sale on his site.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Well Lelly, our tastes are definately different because I didn't like that caramel candy. I did try putting a drip of caramel direct on the tongue and I dunno. I took it with me to work last night but decided to just vape the camel and my jokesmoke. am vaping the last of the camel today. funny as I didn't like camel analogs.

I just don't think I like sweet vapes much. a few exceptions. my fav is unflavoured 50/50 pg/vg 33mg. I like strong dark black coffee, strong vapes. I don't want a chemical taste or sickening sweet. sweet stuff is a nice addition to a tobacco flavour.

the cigar I can barely inhale. it almost hurts like a cigar. I find when I vape that I just puff and blow it out like a cigar. more for the taste than to get my fix. the usa mix is for mixing with other stuff as it's so strong. right now I have it mixed 50/50 with my ciggy+ (tonight's vaping experiment.)

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I gave the caramel away today haha. really odd taste to me. and I had caramel pudding for dessert... too bad. chocolate gone. mixed the usa mix with another and worked out. tossed the cigar into my black cherry tobacco. mmm that's better.

my favs out of this order were hilton, virginia and camel. any one of these I could easily vape all day. I actually mix my ry4 with the dumay and it tones the flavour down some to make it nice.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
you puff too much french pipe and you will turn into your avatar, you'll see. and I have warned you haha

the juicy peach I find is a nice additive for other flavours. I was kinda disappointed with this order of JC black cherry tobacco. it is very bland. and I preferred the cawston cherrywood. adding the cigar made it more like a prime time, then adding peach gave it some sweet, just a touch. you can't even really taste peach at all

DarthVper

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Fort Meade, MD
I got some dekang samples from Valley Vapor last week, and the USA mix was (still is) nasty! I previously got a bottle of USA mix at the mall from a puresmoke kiosk two weeks ago and love how smooth it is. I have no idea who the maker of the liquid is, it's not on the label. I mix it for my own flavor I call 'Bliss'. 90 drops USA mix PG 24mg, 11 drops Vanilla VG 24mg (from same Kiosk, is labeled "Exotics E-Liquid"), and 5 drops MadVapes (Top Vapor) Raspberry VG/PG 36mg. Truly delightful. Well I ran out of the USA mix I bought at the mall and happy go lucky me thought hey I have some Dekang USA mix PG 24mg I just got in the mail. Later that day when I vaped my mix I almost threw up :/ I've done research but can't figure out why they're so different. Even smelling the juice makes it quite obvious. The mall bought stuff smelled sweet, not unlike the Ruyan juice that came with my E-cigar and similar to the RY1 I also got from Valley Vapor. The USA mix smells noticeably more sour. I guess I'm lucky... Had I tried that one first I'd never have touched another USA mix again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread