Deeper Thoughts & Inner Weirdom 2

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Minimize da Politics, Regulations & "Aminal" pics (there's other forums for that not this one).

How about Tom pics?:D
GenerousEcstaticFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to snip and yank the rest of those stitches from my jaw...they are rather aggravated and angry at the present moment...I don't do well with being patient :lol:

I did that too, at worst those crawly little threads felt like this:

Or at best, like this:

They told me after they pulled my teeth and jammed my "training" dentures in that I had to keept them in to reduce swelling. I wish they hadn't. After two days, I pulled out my top denture, only the stitches and swelling and scabs had all 'attached' themselves to the roof of my mouth on my top denture. After some prying, apparently (per the husband it was all a bit hazy, I just YANKED it out in one motion, placed it carefully on the bathroom sink, and fainted. Which I never do.

I kind of wish Lithium would have let me keep more teeth than 24, but the last time I tried it I wound up with 10K of dental work, and it just kept going. No way to afford it. The brain being worth more than teeth was still a valid equation, BUT, it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Hope you are feeling better, ENAUD!

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread