killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240411_165313.jpg
Bombo Solo juice - Vanilla Biscuit
Manufacturer: Viper eliquids/Bombo, Spain
Packaging unit: 20 ml flavouring in a 60 ml bottle
I had a craving for a little vanilla neapolitan. In the range of Spanish manufacturer Bombo, I found what seemed to be the perfect substrate, a neapolitan ice cream with Madagascan vanilla cream. This stuff is so cool because you don't get a plain vanilla, you get a "Madagascar" which is the best vanilla in the world. So with that in mind, I started the taste test.
The smell is very pleasant, it couldn't deny the vanilla Naples appellation. It's pleasantly spicy, with a distinct subtlety. The flavour matches the aroma perfectly, with the light aroma of vanilla on the inhale and the light aroma of neapolitan on the exhale. There's very little sweetening, which I was a little surprised about as I was expecting something sweet, but perhaps this brings out the flavours more. It's a little paler in flavour, which is probably a good thing, as the vanilla neapolitan doesn't have that overpowering strong flavour either. I can't single out any of the ingredients in this product, it's so "melted" together that it feels natural, as it's just the right amount of bite to taste at once. It might not be everyone's cup of tea due to the "slightly paler" taste, but in my finding it's a good MTL home-use stuff that you can swipe no matter what and no matter when. /So if you have a similar identity, feel free to check out the guys at juicyvapour's site for more products from the manufacturer.
I tested the product with the set pictured, with a two week maturation period, which might be worth waiting for before forming any thoughts on the product.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread