BOMBO VIPER – HENTAI

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
BOMBO VIPER - HENTAI
Manufacturer:Viper eliquids/Bombo, Spain
Packaging unit: 40 ml aroma in 120 ml bottle, longfill
As you can see in the picture, the manufacturer has packed a wide variety of flavours into this 120 ml bottle. The 40 ml flavour may be a bit strange, but don't be scared off, you will have no problems with the flavours. Cola, strawberry, lime, gummy bears and a medium refreshing sensation will characterize the product according to the manufacturer's description.
The aroma is a mix of cola and lime. Not too strong, yet both scents are well distinguishable. The flavour is similar to a lime lemonade, with a good amount of effervescence and a medium coolness. The cola is rather on show, it was noticeable at first, then faded with continued use. The lime is strong and intense, completely dominating the flavours, becoming a bit tangy with the addition of effervescence, which is where the lemonade influence comes in. There's also a hint of tartness, which is only noticeable on the exhale, but the sweetness is there, like a gummy bears. Sour on the outside, sweet on the inside. I didn't smell strawberries in it, believe me I even imagined them . It looks good in the picture, but I don't think it has any place in the aroma. The overall effect is quite good, you could call it a lime and cola lemonade or a lime and cola gummy bears, it lives up to both claims.
In total, juicyvapour's range includes six flavours from the Bombo Viper range, four of which are drool-worthy dessert flavours and two fruit variations for everyone to choose from.

Attachments

• bombo-viper-hentai-kola-eper-lime-es-gumicukor-izu-longfill-aroma-40120-ml-550x550.jpg
    bombo-viper-hentai-kola-eper-lime-es-gumicukor-izu-longfill-aroma-40120-ml-550x550.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread