Zovoo x Voopoo VINCIBAR F600 Disposable Vapes: Warm and Tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Zovoo x Voopoo VINCIBAR F600 Disposable Vapes: Warm and Tasty!

1669083742128.png

That’s right, folks! Another new disposable device product has been released by Zovoo (Voopoo). This time, we take a look at the Vincibar F600!

These were kindly provided to me for review by Zovoo/Voopoo (thanks Fiona!).

Off the bat, I can already tell you that these new products are somewhat reminiscent of the Vinci Pod devices that Voopoo have launched, e.g., the Vinci Pod SE. So, in terms of having a familiar form factor for Voopoo fans, this definitely ticks that box!

Quick specs:

• Dimensions at about 92 x 20 x 12 mm in a very pocketable, rectangular shape.
  • 400 mAh battery.
  • Having a 1.5 ohms coil. I couldn’t find information about coil type, but I think it’s mesh judging by its performance (more on that in a bit).
  • 2 mL of e-liquid capacity, for up to 600 puffs.
  • Available in 10 flavours and in varying nicotine strengths, depending on your region.
A classic Voopoo (Zovoo) product, the Vincibar F600 announces itself as such with white bolded lettering in front of the device, stating its model name and the flavour within. It comes in a compact and colourful box that will tell the vaper about the product, including manufacturer information, safety precautions & standard warnings, instructions for use, flavour, and nicotine strength.

1669083759130.png

Speaking of regulations, the Vincibar F600 as I’ve received them should be TPD compliant. I don’t really talk about TPD too much in my reviews, but it’s basically the prevailing tobacco control directive in EU member states/regions, and in the UK as well (as the UK still has to enforce its own regulations following its exit from the EU). So, for vapers affected by TPD, this should be good news because then the Vincibar F600 should be widely available!

Going back to the device though, it is encased in a plastic shell that has a satin finish. Let me tell you, this one feels really nice in the hand owing to this smooth texture! It is also very lightweight, which just makes the device very comfortable to use as a whole!

There are 2 holes at the bottom of the device: one is an airflow inlet, and the other is for the LED that lights up when the device is in use. This light also gives a low battery warning sign by blinking repeatedly.

1669083775611.png

The flat mouthpiece is fixed, but is quite comfortable to use, nonetheless.

Without any means for adjustments or control, operating the device is very easy: just unpack, puff and vape! As such, it’s quite ideal as an emergency back-up vape or for being on the road. And, this does bring me to probably my only “wish” for this device: I do think this device would really benefit from a USB-C port just to top up the battery a bit, to be sure that all e-liquid will be exhausted.

As for the draw, indeed, this is for MTL vapers. It gives a nice and well-rounded medium MTL vape; it’s not too loose or too tight, which fits my style perfectly in MTL. And what’s even more impressive, especially considering that it has a 1.5 ohms coil, is that the draw from it is actually MTL-warm! This is pretty significant for me, as I’ve tested my share of TPD disposable vapes and where most fall short is draw warmth (manufacturers want a higher number of puffs for 2 mL of e-liquid = low power going to coils to minimise vaporisation = tepid vape). But not the Vincibar F600, this one gives me an amazingly warm MTL vape, even in the cold winter we are having right now in the UK!

1669083794103.png

And for me, that kind of draw warmth means a denser and punchier vape, which is really satisfying! Perhaps some of you may relate, but with me, I tend to “puff more” when the vape is weak to reach a certain satisfaction level; however, I take relatively less puffs if each draw is full and hits just right. The Vincibar F600 is certainly the latter, with the awesome vape experience I’ve had with it!

I have been sent to try five of its available flavours: Strawberry Ice Cream, Pineapple Mango, Mango Ice, Strawberry Kiwi, and Banana Ice. All flavours have cooling in them in varying degrees to complement the flavour notes. The fruit-based flavours were absolutely wonderful- I’ve said it before that Zovoo vapes are one of the best for flavour in the disposables scene, and the Vincibar F600 still makes this claim true in my experience! The strawberry, mango, pineapple notes tasted like the fresh fruit, and the banana tasted like a candied/caramelised version- all of which were really nicely mixed to deliver wonderful flavours. The Strawberry Ice Cream was also a nice surprise, with the creaminess coming through in the background of each puff!

Final Thoughts:

Combining the Vincibar F600’s amazing flavours, warm medium MTL draw, portability and ergonomic form factor, I have every reason to recommend this vape device to vapers out there! I know the choices for starter devices out in the market are plenty, especially with disposable vape kits, but a new vaper will not go wrong in choosing to try the Vincibar F600.

My sincerest thanks again to Zovoo/Voopoo for allowing me to review these products!

• Informative
Reactions: gloopdegurp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread