Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Glass bottles..... various sizes..... 10, 15, 30, and larger. Amber is good to reduce sunlight damage. The best caps have the polycone (I don't think that's the exactly correct word) insert to ensure a good seal.
Blunt tip dispensing needles.... 14 gauge for VG, and other sizes for less viscous fluids. They generally come with a Luer lock hub and will also slip on the end of small blunt tip syringes like an insulin syringe.
Paper towels.... for the spills you never plan to have.
There's more stuff but I'm drawing a blank.... must need dinner... lol Good luck!!!

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I like using syringes because it gives you the quickest measuring method and you can directly place it in your bottles. If you use too many steps in the mixing process, you can get confused, make a mistake, and also dilute your measurements the more you transfer liquids from one container to another. I have 1ml, 3ml, and 10ml syringes. Whatever method you choose, just keep with the same one so that you are consistent from recipe to recipe.

I mix on a tray so that if I spill, the nicotine does get on the countertops.

I use gloves as I have 100mg nicotine. I also use goggles if I am working with the nicotine solution.

If I make a mistake and need to discard any nicotine, I don't pour it down the drain so that it doesn't contaminate the water supply. Instead, I use paper towels to soak up the liquid and put that in a zip lock, then toss that in the trash. It's more garbage, but it's safer.

I try not to have too many things going at one time so that I don't lose concentration and make mistakes.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I make it 250ml at a time. Use an Erlenmeyer flask for the final product and a 50ml graduated cylinder to measure all the big ingredients. I use various syringes for the small amount ingredients. I also use 100mg nic so I wear gloves while pouring that. Always do it first and then seal it back up and bag it. Can't be too safe.

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
I make it 250ml at a time. Use an Erlenmeyer flask for the final product and a 50ml graduated cylinder to measure all the big ingredients. I use various syringes for the small amount ingredients. I also use 100mg nic so I wear gloves while pouring that. Always do it first and then seal it back up and bag it. Can't be too safe.

Oh god 250mls of one juicei couldn't lol usually get bored of aflavor after 20mls in the same week 30 if its really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread