Woo Hoo! My Xhaler is on its way! Need support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he's not in here crying, I'm gonna guess that he's either got it (I noticed the arrival of a new Xhaler keeps you busy for a few hours--lol) or he's keeping his mind off the tragedy by busying himself with holiday stuffs. I really hope for the former--USPS has played vape Grinch long enough!

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Ahhhhh! Thank you for the wishes! But alas, no X at my house.

The USPS called me to say that my package is missing! Well thank you Captain Obvious! How on earth did they come to such a deduction? Was it the fact that they were responding to a documented complaint call of a "non-delivered package"? Jeeesus. Real rocket scientists they have there!

Although, through some detective work with a helpful USPS clerk (honest), we figured out what happened!

The package was supposed to go from the Tampa sorting center to the GW station, but it went to the South station because somone coded the wrong zip code. The problem is, there is no record of it at the South station. Anyhow, it is lost... for now. They said it may show up in a few days.

Since I was forlorn and having a manic depressive episode and instead of stalking the neighbors cat with the intent to shave it - I decided to check my invoice - yup - correct zip code. Then I decided to email Drew.

Drew to the rescue! He and I found that stamps.com now has a little issue with my address... and although it accepts my address, it changes the street direction and zip code on verification. I tried it on my own stamps.com account and it did the same thing!

St. Drew of Nhaler is shipping me a whole new order priority, so I should have it tomorrow! What a dude! Isnt that great?! I told him I could wait, but he insisted. That is waaaaay beyond his duty especially when it ws in no way Nhaler's fault.

Now, I ask again: Isnt that awesome?

Its events like this that give me assurance that there is integrity out there!
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and his name is Drew.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ahhhhh! Thank you for the wishes! But alas, no X at my house.

The USPS called me to say that my package is missing! Well thank you Captain Obvious! How on earth did they come to such a deduction? Was it the fact that they were responding to a documented complaint call of a "non-delivered package"? Jeeesus. Real rocket scientists they have there!

Although, through some detective work with a helpful USPS clerk (honest), we figured out what happened!

The package was supposed to go from the Tampa sorting center to the GW station, but it went to the South station because somone coded the wrong zip code. The problem is, there is no record of it at the South station. Anyhow, it is lost... for now. They said it may show up in a few days.

Since I was forlorn and having a manic depressive episode and instead of stalking the neighbors cat with the intent to shave it - I decided to check my invoice - yup - correct zip code. Then I decided to email Drew.

Drew to the rescue! He and I found that stamps.com now has a little issue with my address... and although it accepts my address, it changes the street direction and zip code on verification. I tried it on my own stamps.com account and it did the same thing!

St. Drew of Nhaler is shipping me a whole new order priority, so I should have it tomorrow! What a dude! Isnt that great?! I told him I could wait, but he insisted. That is waaaaay beyond his duty especially when it ws in no way Nhaler's fault.

Now, I ask again: Isnt that awesome?

Its events like this that give me assurance that there is integrity out there!
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and his name is Drew.

Ash ??? This troubles me slightly:confused::lol:

Mine boys are old fat and lazy except when they are running around acting like kittens.

I will say when usps fouls up they do a glorious job of it.

I would not be suprised if some slack jawed yokel is caught by the post office cops with like 1000000 netflix dvds, your xhaler and other xmas care packages he thought he could get away with.

Soo feeling ya about shipping woes but my day is looking up.
My replacement phone gets here. (Mine wanted to see what tiles and walls looked and felt like at high speed. BAD day monday and my poor touch pro felt the wraith.)
My xhaler should be in the mail box in 5-6 hours.
I should be blowing the back of my head off with said xhaler at 5v enjoying the hell out of strawberry and cream HV 5 hours after that.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
You asked for it....

Twas the day of delivery and all through the house
the juice was ready for my attys I'll douse.
The outlets were hung with cords for the chargers
Now my case is too small, 'cause the Xhaler is larger.

The wife is snuggled all warm in the bed,
I'm outside the door, must be sick in the head.
Kids watching TV, they are not in the sack,
they think dad's nuts, "he must be on crack".

When out in the street there arose such a noise,
and what did I see but a Post Office boy.
What did he have, in that brown canvas sack
that went over his shoulder and around his back?

He came to the step, on his face was a smile
Was my order in hand or was this all futile?
What did he bring to my humble house-trailer?
Could it possibly be my awaited Xhaler?

He handed me a package and then walked away,
I looked at the label to see the display.
It was from Nhaler, my box full of joy!
It was my Xhaler, my new vaping toy!

Ripped off the tape and opened it wide,
My hands were shaking, I so wanted inside.
Removing the items one by one,
almost ...... myself, 'twas so much fun.

And there it was in a small purple sack,
my beautiful Xhaler in carbon-fiber-black!
In with the bats and juice in the cart
I vaped so much I thought I would fart.

I went to the 'puter to write this short verse,
my friends on the forum will think I'm perverse.
Christmas by Drew filled me with cheer,
I offer him best wishes for the upcoming year.

(I wanted to put 'I must remember to buy him a beer' but my daughter thought it was tacky.)

OMG! This thing is beautiful! Its gorgeous! And it's MINE! The perfect size! Not too heavy at all!
I honestly havent seen a gadget that has made me this excited since my wife got us one of those remote control...uh, nevermid that.
Those 17670 batteries are huge!
I am agape and aghast!
I know I am going to have to get some "Bling".

Although my poem says I have used it, I havent (the suspense is killing me!)
I am charging the batteries as I type. I was going to use non rechargeables, but honestly I would rather "do it right".

I have it all Noalox'ed up and ready to go though!

Do the chargers go faster if you cheer them on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread