Who wants to save $$$$$ on Vaping Stuff ? WE DO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Gotcha ! :) I thought I'd start a thread where the HHV Army could share 'deals and discounts' with one another, wether it be a discount code, a good price or a posting in the classies. We all like to save money, right ? Feel free to post any good price or sale.
Velvet Cloud Vapor, a 100% VG Vendor in the SF Bay area, is having a 15% discount until St. Patricks Day. code- stpatrick. Enter at checkout.
Crystal Clear vaping has SmokTech CCV 1.7 Cartos- 3 boxes (15 total) for $21.60. seems like good price.
I'm sure there are other deals out there, so let's help each other out with some of our best deals ! Papaw

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hey Army...no HHV discounts. :D

Seriously though, I thought I'd remind everyone (since Dusty wont), that we are not allowed to sell or swap anything on the forum. That's a no no. Take those things to PM. So be careful. What PopPop is doing is fine as he explained it.

Right! This is NOT the Classies, there is another forum for that. I was refering to Vendors who run sales, discount codes, have good prices, etc. So I guess Dusty is watching to see where he can save $$$$$ too ! :laugh:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Right! This is NOT the Classies, there is another forum for that. I was refering to Vendors who run sales, discount codes, have good prices, etc. So I guess Dusty is watching to see where he can save $$$$$ too ! :laugh:

He's no fool. He likes giveaways as much as anyone. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
CravinVapes has announced a 20% sale for entire site thru 3/17/13.
Also, High Desert Vapes has Pheonix A7 RBA's for 14.99.
Just passin' it along...

Ha! I went to Desert Vapes instead of High Desert Vapes. I like both sites. HDV has those DiD clones I was interested in. Thanks Pops.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
CravinVapes has announced a 20% sale for entire site thru 3/17/13.
Also, High Desert Vapes has Pheonix A7 RBA's for 14.99.
Just passin' it along...

Thank you very much!
Yesterday with the mini resurrectors and now today with the best deal I've seen on an a7.
Was hoping to go to empire mods sometime this week to avoid shipping but I'd still have to pay taxes, hook up or not.
I think I'm fully ready for this reo now.
Hhv forum is nothing but trouble!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just got email- Velvet Cloud Vapor is having a "Flash Sale", 20% off everything on site for 20 hours, started 9am EST/ 6am PST (dont they know it's Daylight Savings Time in California ?). Not sure what they have for equipment, just paaing it along.

Thanks Pop. They have a very scant equipment offering. Folks into organic e-liquid might be interested in this vendor.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Here's the rub MP: April has always liked a cool vape (me too for that matter). She used the carto that came with her VMOD kit. It's a Silo, 2.2ohm cartomizer. She says it tastes a little hot/burnt. I believe her because she is very used to a cooler vape (she always has her Twists dialed at the bottom of the range). So the only way to control the wattage on that VMOD is to change the resistance on the carto/atty. The 2.2 ohm Silo is too hot for her so I would like to step it up to 2.8 ohms or even higher. I also want her to try an atty so I will need to find the right one for that too but I want her to try the one that came with her kit first to see how it works for her so we know what direction to go in. Lastly, I want to get a little longer atty so there is less chance she vapes up smoke juice in the event she gets a little flooded. I know she will not like that! Where can I find the minis in your picture?

Gotcha ! :) I thought I'd start a thread where the HHV Army could share 'deals and discounts' with one another, wether it be a discount code, a good price or a posting in the classies. We all like to save money, right ? Feel free to post any good price or sale.
Velvet Cloud Vapor, a 100% VG Vendor in the SF Bay area, is having a 15% discount until St. Patricks Day. code- stpatrick. Enter at checkout.
Crystal Clear Vaping has SmokTech CCV 1.7 Cartos- 3 boxes (15 total) for $21.60. seems like good price.
I'm sure there are other deals out there, so let's help each other out with some of our best deals ! Papaw

Oh damn wrong thread

Last edited:

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
The Cobra Clone is $8.59 Shipped at FastTech:
Cobra Clone Atomizer

Looks like a smaller version of the first AGA-T, that suffered the problem of the air hole not lining up with the wick.

It's a Genesis style atomizer tank, appears to hold 2ml or less. I could look that up but I'm too lazy atm.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Looks like a smaller version of the first AGA-T, that suffered the problem of the air hole not lining up with the wick.

It's a Genesis style atomizer tank, appears to hold 2ml or less. I could look that up but I'm too lazy atm.

What did you do to solve the air hole alignment on your AGA-T?

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
What did you do to solve the air hole alignment on your AGA-T?

The new AGA's cap press fits on over o-rings so you can place the air hole where you want. The originals screw on, so the hole ends up wherever. Some folks sand the thread end/base of the cap down until the hole lines up with the wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread