Who Can Offer Me Best Discount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next weekend I am going to buy a new personal vapourizer. I followed an old thread on here yesterday from a link someone called chrissie posted over a year ago to a RIVA 1100 with a discount code someone could use.

The riva set was about £40 without the discount and that is something like what I'm going to get maybe.

Can anyone else tell me of some amazing priced Vapourizer I could get hopefully with a bonus code for extra discount???

I see people throwing discount codes around on here all the time so who's got the best deal for me???

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Last edited:

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
It depends on what size PV you want or need? Just in case here's the http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/1148/cigarette-liquid-vendors-discount-codes compliments of Chrissie

Is this the vendor and kit?
The VE Riva 1100 Deluxe Kit £34.95 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - Riva 1100 Kit Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
discount code allabout - giving 10% off.

Yes thats the exact kit I was eyeing up. My mother wants to have one aswell.
I really just want a good all round vapourizer thats not stupidly expensive. I dont care about it looking like a real cig. I read that this one was prob about the best for someone going from cheapo e-lites to a Personal Vapour.
What do you think?

No private messages please. I want people to see what I'm offered for opions and such but thanks.

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife
1x Twist
1x Kanger T3
Fast Charger
Frozen Lime Drop 30ml
Delivered to your door including the 10% discount is £41 Sterling..

hmmm, is it better than a riva 1100 ????

2 x 1100mah Batteries (3 Clicks on/off)
1 x Vision Ego Standard Resistance Clearomisers
5 x Standard Resistance Cartomisers
1 x Cover Cone
1 x USB Charger
1 x 510 Drip Tip (For use with the cartomisers)
1 x Vape Escape Carry Case

£34.99 and someones offering 10% discount.

I already have 4 bottles of e fluid coming from an order on thursday. well i hope anyway. have sent 5 emails to the website guy and had no response. :(

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
If you want the cheapest go with the Riva for sure, theyre an okay enrty level battery, however they dont hold theyre voltage down through battery life, as in, a fully charged Riva starts a 4.8V and as you use it, it slowly reduces in power. Whereas the twist is regulated and variable voltage, it also has thicker wiring etc ..
Have a read through some reviews, there is also 'Spinners' to consider but i've never used one ..

Riva vs Spinner? No competition. Spinner wins. (I have both....)

However, on price, the Riva is still unbeatable..... two spinners, a charger and some accessories will cost £50 minimum.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes thats the exact kit I was eyeing up. My mother wants to have one aswell.
I really just want a good all round vapourizer thats not stupidly expensive. I dont care about it looking like a real cig. I read that this one was prob about the best for someone going from cheapo e-lites to a Personal Vapour.
What do you think?

No private messages please. I want people to see what I'm offered for opions and such but thanks.

I've owned a kgo (also known as the Riva) for over a yr and although it's not my main PV it still fires great. 1100 mah and fires @ 3.7 volts. Still the most popular PV among friends and converts.
Battery Info: 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge is needed

Here's a review

As for Jason at Vape Escape he asked vapers what they would want in a starter kit and this is what was suggested- a highly regarded vendor with a large and loyal following.
I also own both Spinners and Twists. I prefer the Spinner cuz the dial is wider, knurled and easier to turn. Voltage markings are also much easier to read. Realize the charger that comes with the Riva Kit can also be used on the Spinner or Twists if you wished to upgrade down the road- would only need the batteries.
In regards to the Spinners and Twists make absolute sure you realize the overall length of them WITHOUT a delivery device (holds and vaporizes the juice) attached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread