Where do you buy your nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Oh snap! Thx for the memo. Well what are some other more secure/trustworthy payment methods or website hosts to look for

I use a prepaid debit card for ecig purchases now. There are many options available; the one I use is from American Express. I load my vape budget for the month onto it and that's what I get to spend.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Well that makes me feel a bit better but it is something scary to see I have a new child and only want a nic strenth of no more than 36mg/ml for safety if I order 36mg I want 36mg not 72mg lol but thank you for posting I didnt really look at the dates

I'm glad you're being careful considering your child, but as long as you keep your vaping supplies like any other poison in your house, that is out of baby's reach and locked up (cause kids learn to climb almost before they learn to walk) and be aware that 36 mg/ml is still harmful, I think it will be fine. Don't be complacent but don't let fear cripple you.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Well wizard labs is the name that keeps coming up that and rtsvapes. But I was reading on here somewhere that a newbie was getting very harsh mixes using therts nic so I tthought that maybe their nic was as described in the danger link above ^^^ to be much higher than the 100mg giving the poor guy bad calculations when mixing.

Looking forward to more posts here and I may give wizard labs a shot thanks again

Hi VapOr Lew,
Actually, the RTSVAPES nic is very close to the best from WL, the ice, which they don't carry at the moment.
You won't be disappointed with the Made in the USA nic from RTS. Plus FIRSTORDER = 20% off. And they have sales - July 4th it is rumored. And if that wasn't enough - you earn 6% rewards for future purchases.
Take a look at all the flavors they now carry. I have ordered more than once from RTS, WL and Ecigx.
Good luck to you
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes

I'm glad you're being careful considering your child, but as long as you keep your vaping supplies like any other poison in your house, that is out of baby's reach and locked up (cause kids learn to climb almost before they learn to walk) and be aware that 36 mg/ml is still harmful, I think it will be fine. Don't be complacent but don't let fear cripple you.

Of course no doubt in taking all safety measures. But accidents do happen and if some nic did end up somewhere then I'd rather it be 36mg than 100mg. My diy lab and supplies will be securely locked up. No safety measures skipped while mixing e.g. gloves, paper towels, cleaner ect.

And just for a bit of extra caution I do my nic mixing all at once. I normally vape at 70vg30pg so I mix my vg/pg/nic to get the 70/30 at 18mg nic. That way to further decrease toxicity and be done. Then all I have to do is add flavoring to the large amount of base I made. (Not all of it of course) I know the flavoring will decrease my nic level and thats fine as long as its between 18mg-12mg so I figure if im making a 10ml bottle I and use 10% flavoring then that should only drop my nic down to 16.2mg. Plz correct my math if im wrong but 10% of 18mg is 1.8 subtracted from the 18=16.2. Thats just my thinking without using a calculator I could be way off lmao

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
RTS Vapes
Myfreedomsmokes
Vapingzone
Nicvape
XtremeVaping
Ecigexpress
Box Elder Chemical Supply

These are but a few vendors of good nicotine solution. Personally, I've only ordered from WL, Vapingzone and Voidmist (if I'm not mistaken is no longer into nic supply).

WL has the best prices, IMO, followed by RTS and finally VZ has very competitive pricing if buying a liter of 100mg/ml with their 10% off code.

As to secure purchasing, with the latest round of credit cards being compromised, I simply buy a prepaid card in the amount of my purchase(s) and spend the balance at one or more vendors within an hour or two. The $3.95 fee for the card is well worth the piece of mind of not having to worry about my bank account being compromised

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Hi VapOr Lew,
Actually, the RTSVAPES nic is very close to the best from WL, the ice, which they don't carry at the moment.
You won't be disappointed with the Made in the USA nic from RTS. Plus FIRSTORDER = 20% off. And they have sales - July 4th it is rumored. And if that wasn't enough - you earn 6% rewards for future purchases.
Take a look at all the flavors they now carry. I have ordered more than once from RTS, WL and Ecigx.
Good luck to you
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes

You talked me into it, when you mentioned the ice. I just got an order from WL this weekend, but I ordered some nic and flavors from RTS too. They were IN STOCK every single thing I wanted. Wow. That never happens.

Thanks for the heads up! Will report on the taste when it arrives.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
WL has the best prices, IMO, followed by RTS

Hi gimmieshelter,
First, thanks for posting the vendor list. That's how it should work, but sadly, it doesn't.
I know it may appear at first look that WL has the best price. But take the 100mg/ml nic that I bought 1000ml of for $139.95. After subtracting 20% ( sale or first order) that only cost $111.96. That's cheaper then WL without considering the 6% rewards. I also like some TFA/TPA flavors, enough so that I want a 120ml bottle - even bigger difference in price, in RTS favor.
Anyhow, I just trying to be helpful and fair. I personally want all the vendors to do well. :vapor:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
You talked me into it, when you mentioned the ice. I just got an order from WL this weekend, but I ordered some nic and flavors from RTS too. They were IN STOCK every single thing I wanted. Wow. That never happens.

Thanks for the heads up! Will report on the taste when it arrives.

Hi FinallyQuit,
You do know the place.....the Nicotine Comparison thread :) I think its getting "lost in space" but I know its there :D
RTS is actually a very good place to shop and now that they have 5 flavor brands including Hangsen, I see no reason to go anywhere else and may as well order enough to always get free shipping.
I hope you got the 20% off :)

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Yep, thanks for the tip, I did get 20% off the nic, only valid for nic/pg/vg. Flavors I needed that were out of stock at WL and still are, so the discount would have been nice, but not needed. I recently picked up some Hangsen flavors, but I'll keep RTS in mind for those too.

Do you know, when they offer the China brand, exactly what is that? I bought some 5 that is supposed to be 555 but I don't know who makes it. That was the only 555 on the site. Guess I'll see when it gets here.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Yep, thanks for the tip, I did get 20% off the nic, only valid for nic/pg/vg. Flavors I needed that were out of stock at WL and still are, so the discount would have been nice, but not needed. I recently picked up some Hangsen flavors, but I'll keep RTS in mind for those too.

Do you know, when they offer the China brand, exactly what is that? I bought some 5 that is supposed to be 555 but I don't know who makes it. That was the only 555 on the site. Guess I'll see when it gets here.

Sorry, I never tried the China brand. For that matter, same goes for Hangsen and Capela. I waiting on their next sale - hopefully that includes flavors because there are many on my list.
Randy does have a supplier thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lity-flavorless-nicotine-liquid-made-usa.html
Page 259 - Randy has a list of China flavors, may be helpful

Last edited:

bace a flunt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
US
I just read a thread where many vapers are getting their credit card info stolen so from now on I will only be purchasing from sites that use secure transactions such as paypay. This does very much limit my shopping experience but I cannot afford to have my cc stolen :( IMO all vendors should have a paypal account its super easy to set up and use and ive never had a bad experience using them and have had an acct there for about 6+ yrs

I just had my checking card number stolen. I've used it a lot from reputable online shops. I don't think it's so much the vendor is stealing it, as their site gets infected unknowingly and a 3rd party steals card numbers.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just checked wizard labs and they are currently out of stock on all nic. :( what a huge bummer

They replenish very quickly. My last order showed out on a friday and was back in stock on monday. I ordered on monday and got it within 10 days. They do a high volume business and it could take a week or more to ship after the order is placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread