where can I find e-juice recipes specificly for perfumer's apprentice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frnkj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Seagoville, Tx.
Hello everyone, where can I go to get e-juice recipes specificly for perfumer's apprentice? I've already seen the recipe section here on ecf & I didn't see much there, I saw recipes for other brands but I heard that depending on brand of flavor strength of the flavors can be different...is there a web site that has recipes for PA? Not really sure where to look, can anyone point me in the right direction or lend some helpful advice, I sure would appreciate it...thank you in advance to anyone that can help & as always keep on vapin' on ECF!! :vapor:

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I dont think you will find one just for PA...since taste are what is known as "subjective" to everyone.
Several may love PA's caramel flavoring, but at different ratios....while several others may prefer Capellas caramel, and that too at different ratios.

Best bet is like everyone else.....just have fun and experiment...flavorings are cheap and average ratios seem to be around 5%-25%....just be sure to have fun using only PG of VG (no nic) until you find what you dig the most....then mix up a batch using your preferred nic percenatge.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Hello everyone, where can I go to get e-juice recipes specificly for perfumer's apprentice? I've already seen the recipe section here on ecf & I didn't see much there, I saw recipes for other brands but I heard that depending on brand of flavor strength of the flavors can be different...is there a web site that has recipes for PA? Not really sure where to look, can anyone point me in the right direction or lend some helpful advice, I sure would appreciate it...thank you in advance to anyone that can help & as always keep on vapin' on ECF!! :vapor:

Most Recipes will use several different flavors; Flavour Art, TPA, LoAnnes to name a few. I'm not sure what the logic is with sticking with one vendor. Check the One Stop DIY Shop, they can provide flavours from several vendors if your looking to buy your items at one location. Just a thought.

Thanks,
Jeff~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread