Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not really asking about battery wise but I'm curious about what your favorite type of atty is that you use on the Indulgence. Assuming that you have used or tried other atty's on the Indulgence.

For me...I have used the 510, 901, and the 801. Right now I am using the 510 atty. The first time I ever tried an 801 was on the Indulgence. The 801 has not worked well for me. It just doesn't seem to produce a lot of vapor. There was a few times that I have tried to mess with it to get it to work better but then some juice leaks out and it stops working all together.

The 901 atty on the Indulgence was awesome until my one 901 atty died. It was giving me good throat hit and good flavor at the same time. The 901 atty certainly works better on a mod than on the pen batteries IMO.

The 510 atty's that I got from Eastmall at the same time that I ordered the Indulgence have been good. Two are still going strong after over three months.

I have not tried any cartomizers....wait a minute...what is a cartomizer? Am I missing anything by not having a cartomizer? Like the KRD808D1. What is that? I also have not tried the EM4 (40X)..whatever that is.

Anyways I am waiting for Eastmall to start selling the LR 510 atty's so I can try those out. I have the old Indulgence version...the one where there is a threaded cap for each atty. I want to order another Indulgence in another color, or should I wait for the Obsession? Is that coming out soon?

Now I'm just rambling on....So whats your favorite Indulgence atty set up?

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
This may sound silly...and I'm too lazy to research..but what a cartomizer? Do you just drip to fill?

I use the LR 510s on mine and 510 Cartomizers at times.

I like the 801 on this little mod though. Nice smooth vape.

Regular 510s not so much,,

Like I said before, the 801 didn't really work well for me...not enough vapor, and the draw seemed kind of hard. Maybe it's a design flaw in the mod.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
A cartomizer is a disposable unit containing an atomizer/pollyfill/juice that you throw out after it's depleted. So, each time you screw on a new cartomizer you're getting a fresh atty. Most of us will refill several times before tossing though or it will get very expensive. You can drip into the battery end of the carto, remove the mouthpiece to refill, or use the "plunger method". You can use prefilled or use "blanks" to fill with your own juice. EM stocks DPV9 blanks and they are good.

You should try the 510 cartomizers. They hold more juice I understand.

I'm so darn happy using 801 atty with the Indulgence I haven't used cartomizers in a loooong time! :)
This may sound silly...and I'm too lazy to research..but what a cartomizer? Do you just drip to fill?

Like I said before, the 801 didn't really work well for me...not enough vapor, and the draw seemed kind of hard. Maybe it's a design flaw in the mod.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
For me - that passthru with an 801 atty ROCKS!

It is just such a sweet vape. I can't stop - it is like my new pacifier!!!

801!!!

The best! No comparison for me. (Next fav is DPV9)

I vape at 3.7v and use EM 801 attys.

==================================================

I second all this -- along with my GF's......................

and I get great throat hit with my EM 801's,
and clouds of thick and luscious vapor,

:pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread