Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Wondering the same thing. I placed mine on Dec. 18th and have not seen an order fulfillment update on the website. This is the first experience I have had ordering juices online, usually go to a B&M store. This may be the last time I order online too. Hope the juices does not leave as bad a taste in my mouth as this experience has.

This is definitely not a normal situation. I completely understand how frustrating this is for you (been there) but please don't think that this is the way all online ordering works, it's not.

Just a few words of advice regarding the juice...since they are made to order they don't always taste exactly right straight out of the mailbox. Some people vape them right away and some people let them steep. I personally let them steep. So if they do leave a bad taste, just give them a week or two and they will taste different. Also, if you have any issues/questions/concerns once you get the juice feel free to pop in here. There should be someone here that can help you out or offer advice.

What juices did you get?

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
I can understand where you are coming from. However, this online order experience is not at all typical of vape vendors.

The more artisan vendors do take a little longer to ship, than others, but the recent experience with Ms. T's Bakery is well outside the norm.

I'll not mention other juice vendors on this thread as it wouldn't be polite. But should you need recommendations on whom else can very quickly deliver product, PM me.

From the threads here, the current experience with this vendor isn't the normal experience and is unfortunate. The issues appear to be improving and orders are shipping at a more increased pace.

Sorry for the trouble you have experienced with your recent order.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread