What happened to DIY EJUICE ABBOTSFORD?

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
The past year or 2 the nicotine mix tastes like complete garbage and makes me choke, get light headed and was super tired. I was horribly short of breath for months because of them. also canker sores in my mouth from it too, disgusting breath and nasty mouth mung after taste.
The flavors all suck now too. The flavors are bitter, some are unusable like cotton candy, bubble gum that I have here tastes like aftershave. Others have this same taste to them, all different flavors but with the same hint of disgusting thrills candy from the 80s. Its pollutes the flavors and I'm not sure why its in them. Not a good time
Authorities found this benzodiazepines in juice around Chilliwack, is that why?
Are these guys finding it hard to get supplies like nicotine?
Its been a horrible time with it, I went there 7 times in person to speak to the owner and he's never there, nobody there knows anything about what I'm talking about and just deny anything and he never returned communication with me about it.
I'm not the only one either.
So has anyone else noticed anything? I was buying PG nicotine but it turned into basically poison. People I made juice for called it death juice ffs.
The staff did exchange my nicotine 3 or 4 times and I finally went with VG vic because like I said, the PG was death.
thanks

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Fishy thread and post if ya ask me...........

20 hours ago the OP posted the exact same thing on Reddit.

Guessing the OP didn't like the replies contradicting his "supposed" experience. So post the same here. LOL

vaper Ontario 2 points 11 hours ago
... nobody there knows anything about what I'm talking about...
I dont know what you are talking about either. I have been buying from them for 7+ years and nothing has changed.

flavorah_flav 2 points 7 hours ago
Just bought from there nothing changed. I have never gotten bad nic, any problems that have happened which the worst was a leaky bottle they sent out a replacement before replying to my mail.
They are definitely not putting drugs in their products.
Maybe you're mixing stuff way to high there's a boat load of off notes that can happen from every single flavor out there if you take it above it's working % range. And every flavor has it's own working %.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe

You are making an unsubstantiated claim. Those are frowned upon on the ECF.

Quoting a longtime ECF member @zoiDman:

JSYK. This Isn't Reddit. Where people can come crashing in like the Kool-Aid Man spouting Hype and FUD. Because we have a Rule around here.

And that is... "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof".

Prove your wild claim. Post a link.

Reactions: zoiDman

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
@Cartel attempting to tie a well known and reputable vape store like DIY Ejuice to your claim is HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE on your part.

In fact it was completely imbecilic for you to do so. You should know better. Ever hear of doing some very Basic Research before making idiotic claims?

Here is the Alert from Fraser Health Authority (Canada):

Screen shot 2023-07-28 at 7.28.30 PM.png

Clearly, the incident involves juice containing cannabis and suspected synthetic cannabinoids in unmarked and unbranded CARTRIDGES.
That is ≠ to flavors, nicotine, VG or PG used in DIY as per your post.

Furthermore..........

It was not immediately clear where the vape cartridges had come from, and if they were being commercially sold.

ETA: DIY Ejuice does not sell unmarked and unbranded cannabis vape cartridges. In fact, they don't sell any cannabis products.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    The past year or 2 the nicotine mix tastes like complete garbage and makes me choke, get light headed and was super tired. I was horribly short of breath for months because of them. also canker sores in my mouth from it too, disgusting breath and nasty mouth mung after taste.
    The flavors all suck now too. The flavors are bitter, some are unusable like cotton candy, bubble gum that I have here tastes like aftershave. Others have this same taste to them, all different flavors but with the same hint of disgusting thrills candy from the 80s. Its pollutes the flavors and I'm not sure why its in them. Not a good time
    Are these guys finding it hard to get supplies like nicotine?
    Its been a horrible time with it, I went there 7 times in person to speak to the owner and he's never there, nobody there knows anything about what I'm talking about and just deny anything and he never returned communication with me about it.
    I'm not the only one either.
    So has anyone else noticed anything? I was buying PG nicotine but it turned into basically poison. People I made juice for called it death juice ffs.
    The staff did exchange my nicotine 3 or 4 times and I finally went with VG vic because like I said, the PG was death.
    thanks

You sure seem to have had a Lot of Problems when it comes to vaping,

It also seems that you Don't really want to engage in Conversation of what might be going on. Or what a possible Solution might be. Just Drive-By Posts about some Problem with a Over Hyped description.

If this is really true...

"The past year or 2 the nicotine mix tastes like complete garbage and makes me choke, get light headed and was super tired. I was horribly short of breath for months because of them. also canker sores in my mouth from it too, disgusting breath and nasty mouth mung after taste.
    The flavors all suck now too. The flavors are bitter, some are unusable like cotton candy, bubble gum that I have here tastes like aftershave. Others have this same taste to them, all different flavors but with the same hint of disgusting thrills candy from the 80s."

... and everything You have tried Tastes the Same Way, have you ever considered that Maybe it Isn't them but You who is doing something wrong? And are causing things to turn out so bad.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    LIKE MULTIPLE PLACES :shock:

Also looked at his "other" posts on Reddit. I am now 100% convinced he does not have a clue what he's doing with DIY.

I just saw that he posted the exact same thing over on VU minutes after posting it here.

Also noticed he posted on VU about how ECF sucks. He revived a 3 year old VU thread to vent about ECF and about his thread was censored here (including ECF screenshots).

But, when he created a thread here called "when did this forum turn into a censored piece of sh**?", it should come as no surprise why his thread was deleted.

ETA: @Cartel if you believe ECF sucks then why are you posting here at all??? To stir up trouble???

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: ShamrockPat

ComputerJunkie

Sep 7, 2013
    USA
    First of all, I would say it's a serious PG intolerance.

Second of all, I am not a doctor, but some of the symptoms you are talking about makes me wonder if you don't have a brain tumor, as I have known a couple people who had severe complaints about tastes and smells that only they were experiencing. Have you been to a doctor about this concern?

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
    Chilliwack, BC
    I been making my own ejuice for 7 years now.
    I dont think you have a right to attack me on this forum.
    The nicotine being sold by this business it disgusting. this includes VG based nic.
    It smells like hot peanuts and jasmine and the taste is like rancid garlic sausage.

I have a bottle of "proof" right here in the freezer

• Haha
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Users who are viewing this thread