What Do You Think Of The Quality Of SMOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeallen

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2019
www.vapeciga.com
I've been doing some research on the smok brand, and let me tell you what I think of the brand. The brand is still well known. As an international leading e-cigarette brand, smok has a full range of e-cigarette products, ranging from entry-level to enthusiast products. Focus on creating products with stable performance, fashionable shape and good quality for global e-cigarette players.

Here are some comments from customers who have used smok:
I have used three smoks, and I think the main engine is well designed. The atomizer set is not my favorite type.
Can · box can · used a SOMK lighter · very bright eye!!
I've got the r40 and the latest console in my hands, and it's all good
Is a domestic brand, in the international should also be able to line up to the first line
There should be no problem with the box

SMOK's main products are VCT atomizer, electronic pipe, GDC atomizer, e-cigarette oil, mechanical e-cigarette, adjustable e-cigarette, MOD bluetooth box, as well as temperature-controlled box and bluetooth cube.

"Smok" means "smoke", and "smoke" means "smoke", so smok is probably the most iconic e-cigarette brand. But smok is not only the most vivid brand, it is basically the top e-cigarette brand in China. Founded in 2010, smok's products can be said to be exported to the whole world. The following is the actual usage evaluation of our customers. You can refer to it and then decide whether to buy the e-cigarette products of this brand.

QQ_20190412093205_1200x.png

Smok Mag
The smok vape has one of the most satisfying looks I've ever seen, the shape of the gun handle and the level of the look. Mag is shaped like the handle of a gun, which perfectly fits with the hand, giving it the texture of a gun. Carefully designed two versions of the right hand, human design, really very intimate. And the two versions add up to nearly 20 different colors, a departure from the sticker era.

What is the big smoke vape? 225w super power to tell you. The unique design of the plum button for battery installation, the whole process smooth and crisp, as if to the gun bullets as handsome. One of the key features of the smok vape is its high-definition UI, six font colors and six protection features. The number of smoking ports is clearly displayed on the interface, reminding you to control yourself.

The smok vape has three modes: power mode, temperature control mode and memory mode. Its core prince atomizer uses snake-grain drip, colorful, wild, unique touch, but also can bring a large airflow to let you enjoy the refreshing feeling. Anyway, I like this one best among the many e-cigarettes I own. There is no groove in either the appearance or the powerful features.

smok Nord 2
Quite good, relative to the last generation novo smok electronic cigarettes, ascension is very big, the capacity of 3 ml, 1100 battery, is a great progress, the volume is larger than novo didn't how much, but the capacity and power to ascend is very big, and it is the most powerful machine three core, 0.6 stencil core, cotton core and ceramic core of 1.4 1.4 taste smoke test, yes, there is nothing wrong with in the first tier, so to speak.

smok Nord 2 is really good to use, force smoke can also smoke, small mouth smoke small smoke, very easy to carry, smoking very stylish. It's not like I used to have to carry a big e-cigarette everywhere. Nord also has excellent battery life and can be pumped for a long time at a time. But it is suggested that we should be careful when putting the pocket, once accidentally press to open, after burning by mistake, the nozzle of the smoke bomb will deform and lead to blockage, with very strong to smoke to smoke to smoke, and smoke by five off the habit to develop. I have so many e-cigarettes in my hand that I often carry the nord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread