Virgin Vapor's First Contest! Flavor Word Association Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Welcome to Virgin Vapor's first contest! If we have fun, we'll do it again soon!

The prize:
A 10-Pack of Virgin Vapor e-liquid sampler bottles (a $40 value)! Here's your chance to try out ten USDA certified organic e-liquid flavors all at once! I'll custom mix them for you in your choice of flavors, flavor strength, 100% VG or VG/PG mix, thin them for tank style e-cig, or, if you're a returning customer and have a customized recipe on file with me, I'll follow your personal customer recipe from my recipe box.

I have over 40 flavors for you to chose from including Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake, Organic Vanilla Blackberry Swirl, Organic Mint Chocolate Chip, Organic Pina Colada, Organic Caramel Kettle Corn and many more!!! All of my flavors are 100% USDA certified organic. My e-liquids contain nicotine, VG or VG/PG if requested, third party certified USDA organic flavors in an organic ethyl alcohol base, distilled water and nothing else. Packaged in glass bottles, never plastic. My e-liquids never contain any chemicals, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors or artificial colors. You can taste the difference!

The rules:

This contest was inspired by all of the fun we have on the Virgin Vapor Thread coming up with flavor ideas and combinations. So, for this contest, each post follows the next using one of the flavors mentioned in the preceding post and adding another. For example, if we start with Vanilla Blackberry, the next post might be Vanilla Blueberry.

You can post as many times and as often as you like.

You can name any flavor you want including flavors I already offer that you love, flavors you'd like to see at Virgin Vapor, or any crazy idea you can think of!

Contest ends on Monday, 9/10 at 10 am PST. The winner will be picked at random by post number and the name of the winner will be posted on this thread. If you're the winner, PM me with your address and flavor selections and I'll send you your prize!

Good luck to everyone and let's have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread