Vaporesso Luxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaputen Kyun

Mar 1, 2020
As my second Vappresso product that I purchased, I decided to get a Luxe (SPCBAT20). I can't describe the experience I have with the product bad, it does what it's supposed to do, YET I am sad to see the lack of interest the software team had with it. The vaporesso 2.7 update software was not even fully adapted to support the luxe. You cannot change any boot animation, or images, or anything.

This makes me super sad, as I got this Mod thinking that I can put my own custom picture or animation at boot .... or display it somehow.

Not to mention that the application title is "eSmok" .... and I always wondered how smok coils fit the Vaporesso ones.... hmmmmm

Also with the "interface modif" option from the application ... when you try to read from the device you get this error named "ERR20:Send rihgt, recice Error"

so yeah .... send right receive error... spelling problems... seems like the software devs were in a hurry and had some typing mistakes....

how did the product made the market for this many years knowing that the software support is ... not how it should be....

what about the pdf file that is completely missing and it's replaced by a TPCBA one. (the nano version). Of course they couldn't include the pdf cause the software was not done yet.

So in conclusion, my question is, will vaporesso fix all this ?
Should I have any hopes for a fully working software that will allow us to customise them images in the firmware ?
And if not, maybe make the source code of the files available on the forum so the community work together and get the software up and running.
Luxe should be one of the top flagship products Vaporesso has, it deserves better software support, because the potential is real.

Maybe Vaporesso just didn't care anymore about Omni board 4.2 and moved on on Axon chips... and focused more on getting new products (same thing, different shapes)...

G'day <3

Kaputen Kyun

Mar 1, 2020
@Vaporesso_Chelsea
Any news with this situation ? I would really like to change my boot animation or some images/colors.
Also, I noticed the updater is made in Delphi/RadStudio and the omniboard uses a ST Microcontroller. Would be nice to get some info in how we can change that image ourselfs if devs are too busy working on other stuff.... Or maybe you can check with them if they have a newer updated version of their software so we can fully enjoy the lux....
It's sad how the revenger x can be customised, but not the luxe.
Vaping is all about style, customisation from coils to mods, to batteries and tanks...
Please try to work this out for us Chelsea.
Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread