Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 1.jpg

Hi, today we're taking a look at the Vandy Vape Requiem mod 95W sent to me by the @sourcemore online shop. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Before starting, let's look together at some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Lightweight and corrosion resistant
    • 2. Highly resistant transparent materials
    • 3. Refined shape and ergonomic handle
    • 4. Powered by an upgraded chip with 95W max
    • 5. Compatible with 21700 and 18650 batteries
    • 6.0.96 inch TFT screen, Type-C charging
    • 7. VW/Bypass/VV/TC operating mode

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 2.jpg

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Packaging:
    The rigid cardboard box is black with white writing and logos, except for some red writing. On the front of the package you can see a stylized image of the device and a "REQUIEM" logo presumably from Latin. On the back you will find; packing list, manufacturer information, warnings and some features. On the remaining sides of the box there are; the logo of "el mono vapeador" who collaborated in the creation of this device, various logos, scratch & check, color indications, barcodes, 6 legal trademark logos.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 3.jpg

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 4.jpg

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Packing List:
    • 1* Vandy Vape Requiem Mod
    • 1* QC Type-C USB Cable
    • 1* 18650 Battery Adapter
    • 1* User Manual

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 5.jpg

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Specifications:
    • Power range: 5-95W
    • Output voltage: 0.5-6.0V
    • Input charging voltage: 5V
    • Charging current: 800-1000MA
    • Charging type: Type C
    • Display: 0.96 inch TFT
    • Working mode: VW/Bypass/VV/TC
    • Time out: 10 seconds

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 6.gif

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Available colours:
    • Clear Black Gold
    • Clear Red
    • Clear Black
    • Clear Blue
    • Last

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 7.jpg

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; First Impressions:
    The Sourcemore online shop (which I thank) sent me "Requiem Mod" in the "Clear Blue" color for this test. The mod is made up of two different materials; light and resistant Aluminum for the tube and transparent polycarbonate for the superstructure. Overall, the slender form factor of this mod is rather ergonomic, so considering that the Mod can accommodate a large 21700 cell we can talk about remarkably compact dimensions also in terms of width. In the side view of the device, you can see how the transparent structure (blue in this case) fulfills the task (in an elegant way) of allowing part of the internal chipset to be seen, on one side the "Requiem" logo is also visible, it is made in characters silvered and is in relief compared to the surface.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 8.jpg

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 9.jpg

The support base is large enough to keep the Mod firmly balanced, furthermore to be able to replace the battery, on the bottom there is a screw cap with two vent holes which are important for the user's safety.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The cap is easily unscrewed with two fingers thanks to the support of the central crosspiece, the thread is smooth and flowing. By following the indications on the battery polarity that you find inside the mod you can correctly insert a 21700 cell, or an 18650 cell with the adapter present in the package.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 11.jpg

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 12.jpg

The rear view highlights the section of the aluminum tube with the silk-screened writing "Requiem" and the plastic superstructure which is perfectly integrated into the line. The handle is quite ergonomic and comfortable, the mod sits well in the hand.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 13.jpg

In the front part we find the large aluminum fire button, it is precise without anomalous movements and is comfortable to press. The 0.96" TFT screen clearly shows vape data; battery indicator, battery percentage, lock symbol, power mode, ohm, volts, puffs, last puff duration. At the bottom there are the "+" adjustment keys " and "-" and the USB type-c port for charging. The Vandy Chip 3.0.1 can be adjusted from 5 to 95W. The classic 5 clicks are required to turn the Mod on/off. Furthermore, by pressing the Fire and "-" you can flip the screen if you want.

To access the menu, press the "+" and "-" buttons at the same time, then scroll to the function you want to make the adjustment to:
    • Hybernate; You can adjust the screen standby time; 2 to 30 minutes.
    • Bright; You can change the brightness intensity of the screen
    • RST Puff; You can reset the puffs
    • Replace UI; You can choose 7 different theme colors for the display
    • Ver; You can check the installed chip version
    • RST Factory setting; You can return to factory settings

To change the power mode, 3 presses on the fire button are sufficient; once the flashing arrows appear, you can select one of these modes:
    • Watt: With increase/decrease of 1W at a time
    • Turbo Bypass: With mechanical style delivery based on resistance value
    • Volt: With increase/decrease of 0.1V at a time
    • TC: Temperature control TI, NI 200, SS316, TCR
    • FIR; You can decide whether the fire button is locked or unlocked when you lock/unlock the adjustment keys.
    • ARR: Confirmation of reading new coil
    • In the menu you can choose which power modes to keep active; when you turn off a mode, it will not appear on the screen during the search.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 14.jpg

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 15.jpg

The top plate has a raised star design, the 510 pin is loaded with a rather stiff spring, however the thread is smooth and does not cause any problems. The base is able to accommodate a 28mm atomizer without protrusion. You can also install 22mm atomizers with a pleasant aesthetic result as long as these atomizers are not too long, considering that the mod is already quite slender towards the top.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 16.jpg

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 17.jpg

► Vandy Vape Requiem Mod; Final conclusions:
    I really liked Requiem Mod, it appears ergonomically built, with good finishes, but above all it is really light; about 100 grams without battery. The Chip offers many power modes, the TC works with all the different materials available, plus there are many adjustments and 7 different background colors for the display. Furthermore, with the automatic recognition parameter of the new coil (set), the chipset comes to the aid of beginner users. The battery management is really good, with a 21700 cell and with an MTL tank you can get incredibly high autonomy. I think this is a great device and I recommend it.

• From @Sourcemore you can purchase Vandy Vape Requiem Mod at the affordable price of $33.89

• Thanks for reading.

Vandy Vape Requiem Mod 95W 18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread