Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I swapped my V4L batterys with a friend for his regular KR8 batteries, (he wanted my color ones). The draw is much better, doesn't feel like im sucking at air. Makes the flavors like RY4 taste richer. Kent i suggest you try a regular auto Kanger battery with 10 second cutoff.

I don't do autos. And none of the 510's have any cutoff, why downgrade? I have the adapter to run cartomizers and that works just fine. I'm mainly on mods now anyway and no cig style batt can hold up to them for heat or longevity.

I don't do autos. And none of the 510's have any cutoff, why downgrade? I have the adapter to run cartomizers and that works just fine. I'm mainly on mods now anyway and no cig style batt can hold up to them for heat or longevity.

Oh right, well if you're into mods then it's self explanatory why you love your 510 so much :D

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Oh right, well if you're into mods then it's self explanatory why you love your 510 so much :D

I loved them before mods and after superminis and during 801s, and a few others before mods. There should be more 'starter kits' with two 510 megas and the 510 attys'. The regular batt lags the rest of the kit. Not that it can't be used, as long as you have access to some charger, just that the megas also supply more power off the charger and take more advantage of the atty - not like mods but it's a great upgrade a 510 kit, probably much like the XL is to the small KR8.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I think that vapor production is not as good with the Vapor King (KR8) as it is for some other models, so if that's your top priority you may want to try a different model.

That said, the volume of vapor really does vary depending upon the flavor of your cart. Right now I'm vaping banana and there's tons of vapor. I also get lots of vapor from pear, but not from Virginia. I routinely add VG to my refills on the cartos, which increases the vapor a bit.

The VK/KR8 shines when it comes to taste, throat hit, and convenience - not to mention customer service if you buy through V4L. I like to enjoy the taste of whatever I'm vaping and throat hit is my priority, not vapor. Many of the cart flavors from V4L are fantastic.

I think that the JOYE510 produces a lot of vapor but I don't have one so I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure someone will chime in here.

Bumping this up for anyone who was subscribed.

I tried the Virginia and my experieince was different. While the newport was weak vapor and didn't last that long the Virginia turned out to be one of the 'good ones'. Pretty good vapor and longevity and a good true Virginia flavor. So perhaps there's variation within flavor too. Just thought I'd report that... in case anyone wanted to try Virginia - there's a chance you could get a really good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread