Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Authentic Psyclone Mods Hadaly BF RDA & Polished Ultem Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
20190324_074725.jpg
20190324_061025.jpg
20190324_061113.jpg
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Authentic Psyclone mods Hadaly BF rda & Polished Ultem Cap

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None. In awesome Pre-Owned Condition

Image:

Description:
Selling an Authentic Psyclone Mods Hadaly BF/Squonking RDA and a polished Ultem Top Cap. RDA is in awesome condition with no marking or gouging or flaws at all. This is highly regarded as one of the best Flavor Squonker RDAs ever made. Psyclone Mods Quality speaks for itself and does not disappoint.
Served me well providing many tasty Vapes but as my Preferences evolve, so does my Gear and it's time for this phenomenal Piece to move on to its next home.
Comes as pictured with polished Ultem Cap, Spares, and OEM Tube-Box. Is as I bought it from original Owner except I got the Ultem Cap for it.
These are no longer made as far as I know and you very rarely se them up for sale. If you are looking for a great deal on a high-end Squonk RDA, look no further and snatch this up. Be extremely glad ya did.
Considering all that and the added polished Ultem Cap, I figure $55 shipped is a more than fair & reasonable Price.

Payment via Paypal only and I always try to ship within 24hrs of cleared Payment.

Questions welcomed and thanks much for looking and considering

Here is a Link to a past Vendor Site that sold these when they were being produced and sold:
Hadaly RDA by Psyclone Mods

Willing to ship to: Lower U.S. 48 States Only

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: $55

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal ONLY

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog