Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Auth Kayfun 5 Inc MTL Kit & Steam Tuners Tank w/ screw tip + 510 drip tip adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Auth kayfun 5 Inc MTL Kit & Steam Tuners tank w/ screw tip + 510 drip tip adapter

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

20cf0cfe29a67f32e26a2e78546aa6c9.jpg

3eaacf9af752fd7dee5777449a6eb245.jpg

Description:
Hello,

Up for sale is an Authentic Kayfun 5. I am including the MTL kit which reduces airflow with different sizes for desired draw. I am also including a Steam Tuners Tank kit. This includes the screw in drip tip and a 510 drip tip attachment. This allows for different looks to customize your Kayfun 5. Everything is in Like New In Box condition with all accessories and paperwork.

All photos are of the actual item you will receive and were taken at the time of this listing.

Willing to ship to: Continental USA

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: USPS Priority w/ signature confirmation

Price: $135

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes sir, that's why I had bought it this kit. Height decreases by up to 1/2 inch.
From OEM height of 2 3/4 inch from bottom of base to top of the drip tip down to 2 1/4 inch with the Steamtuner and top of screw in drip tip or just shy of 2 1/2 inches from bottom of base to top of Kayfun OEM drip tip using Steam tuner screw in adapter that is also included.

If you look at the photo with the steam tuner next to the Kayfun, this gives you a good idea on height difference as you are replacing that whole top section from the bottom metal section up and replacing it with the Steamtuner.

I hope that helps, thank you.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The k5 has been the only kayfun I never owned, mainly because I don't like tall tanks and bigger af. But this might be the ticket..let me check out those dimensions and will get back....thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The bigger Airflow gets toned down with the MTL kit. You have 3 choices of draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
One more question, is the screw in ST's drip tip basically the same bore as the OEM?

Feel free to ask anything, I'm happy to help. The Steamtuner uses its own bore at the top, its smaller. I guess this is so you have the choice of the screw in drip tip or the adaptor to use your own tip.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Feel free to ask anything, I'm happy to help. The Steamtuner uses its own bore at the top, its smaller. I guess this is so you have the choice of the screw in drip tip or the adaptor to use your own tip.

That's great that the Tuners bore is smaller...I'm going to give it one more day to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread