URVAP Load Review By Ben28

Ben28

Aug 2, 2023
Alicante, Spain

URVAP Load
The URVAP Load is a disposable device that allows the incorporation of pods refillable with our own liquid. It has a 650mAh battery.

Thanks to Bear from URVAP for sending this product. You can visit their page and learn more information about URVAP Load.

Features;

- Replacable Cartridge
- Replacable Mouthpiece
- LEDs
- Aluminium Body
- Type-C
- 650 mAh

device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240428135707.jpg
The device has a cylindrical shape and a very striking golden color. In it we can see URVAP and Load written, which are the brand and model of the product respectively.

It is made up of an aluminum body and the upper part I assume is PCTG.

Right next to it I show you the cartridge that is already filled. This has 5mL of different flavors and a mesh coil to satisfy our vaping needs.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135722.jpg

The upper part of the device is disassembled, thus allowing it to be cleaned to keep the mouthpiece fresh and clean, a very good measure for hygiene.

We simply have to put the pod inside and turn it until the device turns on its red LED light, this way we know that it is completely connected to the pins.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135747.jpg

As you can see, the cartridge would be connected to these two pins that will later allow vaping.

Obviously we will have to remove the top part of the device to insert them and then put it back in its place. This way it is very easy to change flavors whenever we feel like it.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135805.jpg

Here you can see the LED lights that turn on when you take a puff.

We have two rings, one at the top and one at the bottom. This in the dark makes for a pretty pretty party of colors.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135823.jpg

In the lower area we find the Type-C charging port. The device comes without a cable, but as I always say, who doesn't have one at home currently?

Vaping Time
Let's talk about vaping. The refillable pods have a mesh coil of which the power is not specified and in addition, they come filled with 5mL of liquid that promise to give us 3000 satisfactory puffs.

Let's talk about flavors;
- Blueberry Ice, this flavor reminds me perfectly of some very delicious blueberry candy. We found, as the name indicates, a very satisfactory refrigerant molecule.

- Grape Ice, this flavor is reminiscent of Red Grape from SC18000. A very well defined grape with a touch of ice that makes it something like a cold drink or a slushie.

In short, it is a well-built device that will satisfy our vaping needs. It also has cartridges refillable with our own liquid.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Good design
Some information about the product in general is missing
Very good flavor
Beautiful LEDs
Cleanable mouthpiece
Refillable cartridges

Conclusion
I really liked this disposable/refillable one. The flavors are what they promise and they do not disappoint. Plus, I almost certainly believe it will deliver the promised 3,000 hits.

If it were up to me, I must admit that I would stay with the SC18000 of the same brand.

Users who are viewing this thread