Arkansas, USA
    1716117466146.jpeg

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale :wub:

I’m sorry to hear about your friend! I hope his treatment continues to be successful.

We went to Aldi, Walmart and the produce place. Wish we didn’t have to hit 3 different places but it’s the only way to get the lowest prices on what we need. I’m tired of everything being so expensive. We all need a break.

Have a great day!

• Agree
    Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:

I’m sorry to hear about your friend! I hope his treatment continues to be successful.

We went to Aldi, Walmart and the produce place. Wish we didn’t have to hit 3 different places but it’s the only way to get the lowest prices on what we need. I’m tired of everything being so expensive. We all need a break.

Have a great day!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    I did that when I was younger seeking the best prices, don’t have the energy anymore.

I’m going to the deaf church today :). Have a good one!

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    aww, Dale. That makes me so happy for you. I hope it was a nice service.

Since I'm shopping again with DH, I started keeping track of what we buy, where and the cost at each place. We pretty much eat the same things, so it's not too bad. I really wanted to know exactly what we pay for groceries and we've definitely cut the bill down. Course it helps that I'm watching what he puts in the car :lol:

Turned out to be a beautiful day. Blue skies and upper 70's. Sure wish it wasn't Sunday though.

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    aww, Dale. That makes me so happy for you. I hope it was a nice service.

Since I'm shopping again with DH, I started keeping track of what we buy, where and the cost at each place. We pretty much eat the same things, so it's not too bad. I really wanted to know exactly what we pay for groceries and we've definitely cut the bill down. Course it helps that I'm watching what he puts in the car :lol:

Turned out to be a beautiful day. Blue skies and upper 70's. Sure wish it wasn't Sunday though.
    I enjoyed it :)

Yeah well DH is probably better than I am about what he picks up, bare necessities :laugh: If I want snacks or chips I have to tell him specifically oh and salad mix too!

It’s sunny and 90 here, I’m not thrilled ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers :wub: Rough restless night.

Hiya Dale, Sara and Lurkers :wub:

Grocery shopping has become a joke, I just can’t believe the prices of soda and meat right now.

Where did the weekend go :blink::cry:
    Hey Joey :wub:
    We don’t currently buy meat or generally soda. The food bank gives us enough meat to get buy on and we only buy a few coke’s for my nausea.
    I drink coffee, water and tea ; DH drinks milk and water although I know he buys sodas while out working. Which is a terrible habit as buying singles from convenience stores costs about four times the cost :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread