Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Imeo I received my replacement parts. They do not fit on my Penelope V3... they are too big/thick to screw into my center post. Why is this? What do I do now? How do I make my Penelope work again, is it possible?

Hi, Tebo.
Can you share the pics here? Maybe we can help you.

Reactions: steliosss

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
hey I fixed it, sorry for these posts.

I guess when my last ad pin fell out, it actually broke off, my origional screw body was still inside! haha, i just took it out and ad pin fits now.

thanks for sending me these pieces and allowing me to vape on my favorite piece of equipment I ever bought! the penelope!

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Hi,
All preorders are shipped. :)
Next Monday all stores will have new Tilemahos Armed for sale. We have a lot of units so, you don't will fight with F5.
Monday will be the day.
All people who don't preorder the new atomizer will have the opportunity to buy one in a few days. :)
Have a good vaping season, friends.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, or if this is the wrong place for this, but does anyone know approximately how long it takes for an International Airmail package from Spain to arrive to the United States? I'm reading that it could be anywhere from 5 business days to several months.

Also, since it was shipped through Correos, which US based carrier accepts and delivers it once it clears customs? I'm only asking these questions so that I can be here when it's delivered (I know when USPS, UPS, and Fedex make their rounds in my neighborhood) so nobody will try to grab it off of my porch. There are a lot of idiot teenagers in my neighborhood.

Thank you!

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, or if this is the wrong place for this, but does anyone know approximately how long it takes for an International Airmail package from Spain to arrive to the United States? I'm reading that it could be anywhere from 5 business days to several months.

Also, since it was shipped through Correos, which US based carrier accepts and delivers it once it clears customs? I'm only asking these questions so that I can be here when it's delivered (I know when USPS, UPS, and Fedex make their rounds in my neighborhood) so nobody will try to grab it off of my porch. There are a lot of idiot teenagers in my neighborhood.

Thank you!

Hi,
I think between 5 and 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread