The boreman and mr.king

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I am starting this thread as a daily diary so to speak of my daily use of the Vapor King (Mr. King). Follow the daily adventures, ups and downs, tips and tricks of the Boreman and Mr. King. I am certain that we will have our good days and we will have our bad days as well.

Wednesday started out very well for me and the King as we started out the day with our morning coffee and the usual coffee cart (Mr. K enjoys his coffee too). The nite before Mr. King and I went to bed to watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers baseball game. I brought along an old friend of mine to introduce to the King, Jack Daniels. Needless to say we all got along very well. Cola Cart and JD was a great combination, and as usual, Mr. K performed exceptionally well. Near the end of the game I could see that Mr. K was getting a little wore out, but he was still making me and JD smile as he just wouldnt give up. When the game was over I decided it was time we call it a nite. I wasnt at all happy that the Cards lost, but I could see that Mr. K was overjoyed with their loss. As everyone knows, the King comes to us from Chicago, and it turns out he is a Cubs fan like his creator Steve Da King himself. After some discussion between Mr. K and myself, we concluded that we will set our differences aside and still enjoy each others company. Mr. K told me he really enjoys it here in the Ozarks and likes the way how I treat him. And of course, I love the way Mr. K treats me as well. I will still cheer the Cards on and Mr. K will cheer on the Cubbies and we will continue to enjoy each others company. Boreman I am tired now and would like to be put on my charger so I can be good and ready for you in the morning he said to me. As I put Mr. K on his charger he gave me a big wink and said, by the way I really liked your friend Jack Daniels, we had a good time tonite and I look forward to hangin out with him again. Indeed we will Mr. K, indeed we will:)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I am starting this thread as a daily diary so to speak of my daily use of the Vapor King (Mr. King). Follow the daily adventures, ups and downs, tips and tricks of the Boreman and Mr. King. I am certain that we will have our good days and we will have our bad days as well.

Wednesday started out very well for me and the King as we started out the day with our morning coffee and the usual coffee cart (Mr. K enjoys his coffee too). The nite before Mr. King and I went to bed to watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers baseball game. I brought along an old friend of mine to introduce to the King, Jack Daniels. Needless to say we all got along very well. Cola Cart and JD was a great combination, and as usual, Mr. K performed exceptionally well. Near the end of the game I could see that Mr. K was getting a little wore out, but he was still making me and JD smile as he just wouldnt give up. When the game was over I decided it was time we call it a nite. I wasnt at all happy that the Cards lost, but I could see that Mr. K was overjoyed with their loss. As everyone knows, the King comes to us from Chicago, and it turns out he is a Cubs fan like his creator Steve Da King himself. After some discussion between Mr. K and myself, we concluded that we will set our differences aside and still enjoy each others company. Mr. K told me he really enjoys it here in the Ozarks and likes the way how I treat him. And of course, I love the way Mr. K treats me as well. I will still cheer the Cards on and Mr. K will cheer on the Cubbies and we will continue to enjoy each others company. Boreman I am tired now and would like to be put on my charger so I can be good and ready for you in the morning he said to me. As I put Mr. K on his charger he gave me a big wink and said, by the way I really liked your friend Jack Daniels, we had a good time tonite and I look forward to hangin out with him again. Indeed we will Mr. K, indeed we will:)

Mike, your one ccrraaazy guy, but, yaknow how to treat Da King:thumbs:

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread