The Alchemists - LIME CHEESECAKE

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
The Alchemists - LIME CHEESECAKE
Producer: England
Package size: shortfill
Once again, rummaging through Peva71's box, I came across The Alchemists' Lime Cheesecake, which hopefully presents a delicious dessert flavour. They have a relatively large range of products, ranging from fruit, drink, dessert and mint flavours.
The scent of the product is pleasantly limey, with no other ingredients really noticeable. On inhalation, you can immediately taste the slightly oily sour taste of lime, which immediately changes to a sweet lemony taste on exhalation. I suppose that this sweetness would be due to the cake, but unfortunately the characteristic cheesecake is not present. No matter which tank I tried it in, I couldn't find the cake part in it, which I regret a bit. You can taste some sort of creamy taste in it, but not what is described. That being said, you get a really good lime flavor that is both tart as well as sweet, which could represent the dessert line. If the cheesecake had been left out of the description, I would say "a perfect lime flavour that I could swig all day". Hence I did, I didn't get tired of it even after using it all day. The price is £8.50-11, which obviously isn't worth it if you're REALLY looking for a lime cheesecake, but if you're just looking for a lime flavour, it's certainly a perfect choice.

Attachments

• lime-cheesecake-image.png
    lime-cheesecake-image.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread