Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I just had to let everyone know how great the customer service is at ProVape. We now have two 'Varis, and mine had the old type window and it finally broke and needed to be replaced. The 'Vari my wife uses was giving odd voltage readings and even though it still fired and worked just fine, it was bothersome to her.
I contacted Dave and within an hour had an email detailing precisely what I needed to do to return the devices for service. I followed the note to the "T" and sent both devices back this past Sat. via USPS Priority Mail. To my surprise, the package arrived at ProVape on Monday. Pretty quick transit time from FL to WA.
Had a question about batteries for Dave on Tue. and in that note I asked him how the repairs were coming along. He sent a note back telling me they were already done and on their way back to me. I just received them in the mail a few minutes ago.
WOW.... talk about fast, efficient service. Once again, I have received more positive reinforcement that I made the right choice choosing ProVape and the ProVari. I was absolutely stunned by the rapid turnaround time. The devices were cleaned up, everything is working just dandy, and my wife and I are both very happy campers.
Kudos to Dave and everyone else at ProVape for giving me such fantastic service. I can't thank all of you enough. Now my ProVari withdrawal symptoms should abate and I can put the junk away I had to use for the extremely short period of time while the 'Varis were being serviced. Not having them for a couple of days showed me that I now am using the finest PV's out there.
Again, my heartfelt thanks for the supersonic repair turnaround time ProVape offers. Horton......out and happily vaping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread