Summer Time SALE @ GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I'm already buying ALL THE THINGS from you, Rob, and now this? Oh, wait.. WOOT!

Seriously, you're the best. And I am already loving the pricing on the GP Visions, not to mention some totally addictive Coconut Rum liquid. I use that with just about everything fruit flavored to give a little depth, but love it alone, too.

But those vision clearo's are such a game changer for me - they finally bring vaping back to being easy. Every once in a while I need to clean them, but for the most part it's just color-code, fill/re-fill and go.

If anyone reading this hasn't ordered from Rob yet, what the **** are you waiting for? Order today and that pkg will make it's way clear across the country in about 3 days. Amazing. He's like a wizard.

DeeYanno

Apr 17, 2010
PA
What a Great Sale going on right now. If you haven't tried the clearomizers or the eGo T batteries now is the time to try them. I am loving the clearomizer. Less fussing and a clear visual of your fill. The eGo T 1000 mah batteries are the bomb! 5 clicks and no unintentional pocket firing... SWEET! Don't forget to order your favorite liquid too. Another Awesome Sale! Thanks Rob! :thumbs:

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
Thanks for the great sale Rob. Of course you start the sale a day after I ordered the ego-t 18650 upgrade. LOL. Ordered some more 2.4ml CE4 CC's yesterday for the wife since she stole one of my CC's from my last order. I think I'll have to order another ego-t 18650 upgrade this afternoon with some more CE4 CC's. The perfect vape with the CC's using the ego-t 18650 on regulated mode. Plus the bat is so fat it stands up anywhere. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread