Suggestions for recipes with the given flavors? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Mlov

Jun 2, 2017
Hi there folks,

I am quite new to the DIY and I've actually made my own juices only 2-3 times so far and more than half my "experiments" have been a success but I also had some awful tasting juices that I am vaping on now since I haven't made anything recently (I have been using the left out juices for rainy days.) This is why now, the time for new mixing has come and I want to expand the horizon and mix more than 2 flavors and that is the time when I need you guys. Therefore, as good people of our community, please help me come up with new recipes. I will be forever thankful. I have some ideas with PB/Strawberry/Bavarian Cream as well as Apple Pie v2/PB/ Vanilla Swirl. I love PB so I am trying to figure out how to put it in everything. I need to come up with ideas for the Caramel Candy/Red Velvet Cake/Oatmeal Cookie/Captain Cereal/Marshmallow since they are my most unused flavors. Here is the list of all the flavors I have:

TPA/TFA:
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Red Velvet Cake
Bavarian Cream
Strawberry Ripe
Fudge Brownie
Vanilla Swirl
Caramel Candy
Marshmallow
Captain Cereal
Oatmeal Cookie
Sweet Cream
Boysenberry (all the juices made with this had a terrible taste IMHO, but maybe it is too concentrated and I put too much)

Capella:
Peanut Butter (haven't tried it but I am a huge fan of PB & Chocolate/PBJ type of juices)
Sweet Strawberry
Apple Pie V2
Peaches and Cream V2

Molinberry:
Indulge: gold caramel, custard vanilla, and juicy Raspberry finished with incredibly sweet cocoa ( I recommend this flavor. Turned out to be really tasteful)
OMG!: soft vanilla cupcake topped with cocoa milk cream finished with a hint of chocolate shake( Tried it and was really nice but could not really taste the cocoa almost at all. However, I again, could have put too little or too much)

These are all the flavors I have. Any recipes and/or ideas for recipes would serve me a great favor and to everyone who puts an effort to help me - thank you in advance.

Have a great day everyone and "vape your way to heaven boys n girls"

Sincerely,
Ryan M.

Reactions: Kenna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
There are websites where you can input the flavorings you have, into your "stash", and then do a search for recipes made with those flavorings. The ECF isn't one of those websites though.

There are several on-going threads, discussions, etc., that you can search through though...to see recipes people have posted. Some of them may use some of your specific flavorings, but many won't. So, pull up a chair and take some time to go through the ones found below.

Recipes for Dummies

E-Liquid Recipes

The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread

We get many new members, or newbies to DIY, who will post a list of flavorings they've already bought and ask us to post recipes that they can make with them. That's actually backwards compared to the recommended way to start DIY! Finding recipes you want to make first, and then ordering/buying the flavorings to make those recipes...is always best. You'll waste less money and time in the longrun. I hope you find some though, using the links above.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Expanding on what @JCinFLA is talking about, for example:

I have played around with the Red Velvet Cake. It's a rather unique flavor profile, to say the least, but you're missing some of the key components that make it work, namely Lorann Cream Cheese Icing and some kind of supporting cake. As an example of how this flavor is commonly used, I'll refer to TorturedZen's Red Velvet Clouds, since you already have 3 of the components:

TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
CAP Cake Batter 1% (I use FW Yellow Cake instead, but any of the many cake/cupcake type flavors should give similar results)
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 1.5%
LA Cream Cheese Icing 4% (this is an essential component if you want to play successfully with Red Velvet, since the real thing almost always features a cream cheese icing.)
TFA Red Velvet Cake 8%

This recipe was one of the first I tried, and it's managed to hold a spot in my rotation for over a year.

See, if you buy randomly and then say, "Ok what can I mix with these?"... you'll always end up with missing components. I became interested in the Red Velvet after vaping/liking a pre-made Red Velvet juice, so it was on my list when I started DIYing. I researched it, found the recipes I wanted to try out, and bought everything at once.

What I'd suggest is try out what you've got single flavor, pick the ones you really like, find recipes for them, then get the needed ingredients and go from there. Once you've got a decent stock of primaries and supporters, you can start experimenting.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Just a few possibilities off the top of my head with flavors I've used... :D

Strawberry Cheesecake

Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) 6.5%
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) 3%
Sweet Strawberry (Cap) 1.5%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%

Oatmeal Cookie w/Peanut Butter Cream
Oatmeal Cookie (TFA) 6%
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 3%
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%

Sweet Caramel Nut Butter
Caramel Candy (TFA) 8%
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 2%
Peanut Butter (CAP) 2%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%

Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) 6.5%
Caramel Candy (TFA) 4%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%

Peaches & Cream Pie
Peaches and Cream v2 (CAP) 7%
Apple Pie v2 (CAP) 4%
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (TFA) 1%

These are not proven recipes. I would recommend at least 1 to 2 weeks aging... :cool:

Good luck! :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I need to come up with ideas for the Caramel Candy/Red Velvet Cake/Oatmeal Cookie/Captain Cereal/Marshmallow since they are my most unused flavors.
Welcome and glad you joined.
All and all you are in pretty good shape with the flavors you have listed. They are decent. Regarding the fruit, I have no clue.
Caramel Candy ---------I have used this as a sub for any TFA Caramel original, works for me.
Marshmallow ------Said to add moistness and sweetens.
Captain Cereal ----Can sub for any bakery flavor as a secondary flavor.
Oatmeal Cookie ----Can sub for any bakery flavor as a secondary flavor.

You could work on a PB and Strawberry (almost any fruit) jelly sandwich.
Something like:
TFA PB 4%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 4%
CA Sweet Strawberry 3%
Almost ANY Bakery 5%

PB goes great with quite a few tobacco flavors.
I found you have 3 basic variations of PB:
Sweetened --------------------------------------TFA
Sweetened and creamy ----------------------- CA
Non sweetened a more dry/natural---------- FLV (Flavorah)

Ryan Mlov

Jun 2, 2017
You have the makings of a classic Strawberry Milk here:

Strawberry Ripe 10%
Cheesecake Graham Crust 5%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Sweet Cream 3%
Vanilla Swirl 2%

I was aware of that recipe, actually. Thank you for the help though. I made it but I haven't tried it yet. Waiting for the juice to steep a little more before I vape on it.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I was aware of that recipe, actually. Thank you for the help though. I made it but I haven't tried it yet. Waiting for the juice to steep a little more before I vape on it.

I hit that one Shake and Vape. As it sits for a bit, the Graham has a way of growing. I think I prefer it fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread