Steamjuice.us - Delicious juice at a ridiculous price and outstanding customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Hey everybody!

I just had to let you guys in on a great experience I recently had with Steam juice. They were running a 25% off sale over the weekend for Easter, and I missed it by a couple of minutes (was checking out and the clock turned to midnight, invalidating the coupon code).

I sent Steven, the owner of Steam juice, a long-shot email asking if he would consider extending the promo in order to allow me to use the coupon code. To my surprise, he replied a few hours later informing me that he'd do it. He ended up extending the promotion for 24-hours, and even followed up with me later that evening to ensure that I was able to successfully place my order using the discount.

I was blown away by this level of customer service / appreciation, and felt I owed it to Steven / Steam juice to thank him publicly for his kindness.

I've ordered 720ml of e-juice from Steam Juice over the 10 days -- every drop has been incredible, and their prices are virtually unbeatable (three 120ml jugs for $70 -- $52.50 after applying the coupon code, which comes out to $4.37 per 30ml).

Thanks a million, Steven / Steamjuice.us! You guys are the greatest! :D

- Steven M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread