Start the New Year out right with Goodejuice eLiquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
If your still searching for that crave-killing tobacco flavor and haven't found it yet, try some Goodejuice Lab made eliquid or select from any one of our wide range of Naturally Extracted Tobaccos! Need a suggestion, just ask me in the subforum. I can recommend something that will be close to your preferred tobacco flavor.

Stop by Goodejuice.com today and try some of our top of the line tobacco flavors!:vapor:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Just wanted to update everyone on the recent post office holiday blunder. It seems that most of the packages have been caught up in the Forest Park IL sorting facility, which historically for us has been sort of a bermuda triangle. We apologize that the PO cant get their stuff together but it seems that packages are moving now, just ALOT slower than usual. I also think the weather last week had something to do with it. Chicago experienced temperatures of -20 below zero with windchills that felt like -35 below zero for a couple days and mail delivery was affected. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread