Sludge from HHV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gang, First time doing an e-juice review and searched and didn't find one for Sludge from HHV.

For those that don't know Sludge is from HHV Purity line and is a NET juice. Now according to the description from HHV:

"New name, same great taste. Sludge is an extracted tobacco that has a deep flavor profile, highlighted by plum and raisin notes with a deep, rich honey tobacco base that combines for a tobacco vaping experience that is a walk on the dark side compared to our other Purity tobacco extracts."

Now I've been letting this steep since Friday and since it was shipped on the 23rd, I figured it got almost a good week of steeping so I loaded her up, let my Vivi Nova sit for about 20 minutes before I got locked and loaded and took my first hit. As soon as the flavor rolled across my tongue, the very first thought that crossed my mind was college, more speciffically, college poker parties, me and the guys, kicking back, tossing down beer, playing cards and smoking cigars. It's bold and rich, slightly sweet with, IMHO, a faint hint of chocolate and possibly cherries. It was so tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread