seems like i was lied to about my order being shipped wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!:mad:

Why does everyone feel compelled to complain about all these little things!!!!!!!

What's up with this forum lately.....all I see are people griping about MINUTIAE.

Read the papers, listen to the news, get out from behind your computers and see what's going on in the world around you, then ask yourself: How significant is my problem in lieu of what's going on in the world today? Is my post informative, interesting or entertaining? If the answers are "Not important" to the first question and "No" to any of the remaining options, please try to restrain yourself and don't post.

deadhorse-1.gif

YOu have put it ALL into prespective, in one simple comment!!
Thank you, now maybe we all can get on with the inportant things in our lives!!

tpboles

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
AL, USA
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!:mad:

Why does everyone feel compelled to complain about all these little things!!!!!!!

What's up with this forum lately.....all I see are people griping about MINUTIAE.

Read the papers, listen to the news, get out from behind your computers and see what's going on in the world around you, then ask yourself: How significant is my problem in lieu of what's going on in the world today? Is my post informative, interesting or entertaining? If the answers are "Not important" to the first question and "No" to any of the remaining options, please try to restrain yourself and don't post.

deadhorse-1.gif

Seriously, the bashing for a package being a couple days late is unbelievable and uncalled for. I have placed several orders with Steve and have NEVER got a tracking number. But guess what? Always got my stuff in a timely manner. Sometimes 2 or 3 days, sometimes a week. What does it matter? I always got what I ordered!

Until you see someone confirm that Steve has taken their money and they got nothing then please people chill out! It is not just Steve having to deal with this. If you take a look at most of the supplier forums you will see a complaint or two about shipping taking a few days too long. TW just pulled off the forum also.

People take a deep breath I can guarantee you Steve will deliver the goods. :)

edit - B4 someone decides to call me a fanboy, not a fanboy at all. Just being realistic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread