set%202b_zpslxkvyosz.jpg

set%202t_zpsowgp3atk.jpg

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
So Rob I definitely want to get one of these gorgeous Woodvils or any low profile Reo.
I'm wondering if it's possible to have a larger button used on the device
as opposed to the tiny one that is on all the one's I own?
C.B.
If your talking about your metal mods I have button covers on my site in the accessories section

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
So Rob I definitely want to get one of these gorgeous Woodvils or any low profile Reo.
I'm wondering if it's possible to have a larger button used on the device
as opposed to the tiny one that is on all the one's I own?
C.B.

If you have a Woodvil 18490, or a Woodvil Mini, you will have the little side button. The Woodvil's have a larger button. I find the large button very easy to use and very comfortable. In the past Robert has made a smaller wood REO with a large button. It was a custom order though.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Here in Reoville we don't need no clones!

We got the real deal.

Right here in the PAID Supplier Forum for REO's!

Agreed 100% I hope we don't start a discussion of clones in the REO threads because I am still frothing at the mouth from discussing it in our local forums. You hit the nail on the head... We don't need no stinking clones!

Reactions: Fishcakes

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Agreed 100% I hope we don't start a discussion of clones in the REO threads because I am still frothing at the mouth from discussing it in our local forums. You hit the nail on the head... We don't need no stinking clones!

I am in agreement with all of this. I don't want to see or hear about it, and it does not belong here.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
My guess is that making a clone of a REO that actually worked would be too labor intensive for the clone makers to make enough profit on it. Besides, sometimes, you get what you pay for, and to my mind, the quality and the support you get with a genuine REO, can't be matched by ANYONE.

But if someone is hellbent to save a few dollars by getting one, help yourself. When you run into a problem with it and can't reach the manufacturer for any help or parts, let us know how that worked out for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread