reo mini vs mini woodvil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bydus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
UK
Hi there fellow reo users, I am a happy reo mini carto user wanted to ask a few questions. I really love the looks and portability of my reo mini however I see that woodvil has a nice clicky button (is it click-y? ) Wanted to as if it could be possible to implement such a button like in GLV e cigs in reo mini. Don't get me wrong I love my reo but the button is not the greatest ;]

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Unfortunately, the GLV's button is electronic...meaning it has wires. The REO Mini has no wires at all. Without changing the design layout of the power delivery of the mini, the two can't be married. What is it that you're not liking...the lack of "clicking" or just that its too small? Are you mashing the button? There may be an easy solution.

If the button is too small and you're finding a comfort issue, check this out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sic-troubleshooting-ideas-18.html#post3692814

If you find yourself mashing the button....just don't mash it. You don't need to. If you put your mini up by your ear, then gently press the button, you will see that it doesn't require a lot of pressure to fire properly.

:) There are always new ideas on the drawing board for REOs so a change like this may be implemented down the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread