Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Just thinking about how lucky I was to find ReosMods and the forum here.( well it was either @muzichead or @puffon who actually invited me over) It will be two years on strictly Reos come October. I remember when I first introduced myself here and only had one Reo and a couple bf attys. Shortly after then, I fell down the rabbit hole!

Many of you helped mold me into the reonaut I am today but I couldn’t help but give a little more credit to @Papa_Lazarou :lol:

88E1526C-C313-40E3-8FF7-7EFF67019BEB.png

6 more reos and like 20? (See I dont even know) more mtl bf attys later...Rock my world indeed :thumbs:

Anyways..Can’t wait to see what the future holds. With summer dwindling down and although fall isn’t my favorite season, I could see myself on a hay ride with a reo and some apple cider right now, especially with this colder weather moving in.

How about everyone else?

Last edited:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
@Vapefiend Wishing you a bright happy future and vaping bliss here in this crazy little corner of ECF!!

I don't know if I was the culprit but in reality it doesn't even matter!! The past is the past and its what we do with what we learn from it and quite a few of us chose wisely, although I will say it took Russ almost a year to coax me to the dark side but it was game on from there. Though unlike most I never felt the need to own more than 1 Reo, it wasn't until I felt mine needed some spa time and panicked which in turn led to a back up for a device that never really needed any back up except for spa time and that wasn't all that often. Fast forward a couple years later and the Reo would be the last device I would ever need and helped me not only quit smoking, but vaping also!! I own a great debt to Rob and the device he designed and am better off today for knowing him and all the great Reonauts that were along for the ride of a lifetime...

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
@Vapefiend Wishing you a bright happy future and vaping bliss here in this crazy little corner of ECF!!

I don't know if I was the culprit but in reality it doesn't even matter!! The past is the past and its what we do with what we learn from it and quite a few of us chose wisely, although I will say it took Russ almost a year to coax me to the dark side but it was game on from there. Though unlike most I never felt the need to own more than 1 Reo, it wasn't until I felt mine needed some spa time and panicked which in turn led to a back up for a device that never really needed any back up except for spa time and that wasn't all that often. Fast forward a couple years later and the Reo would be the last device I would ever need and helped me not only quit smoking, but vaping also!! I own a great debt to Rob and the device he designed and am better off today for knowing him and all the great Reonauts that were along for the ride of a lifetime...
Great words from a great member. Keep staying strong!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I’m so grateful you came over to the dark side (hahaha) and are such a helpful member as a result. Great check-in! Sometimes it gets a bit quiet here so it is always great to hear from you (and other Reonauts).

I got my first Reo a little over 5 years ago. I had been vaping for a few months when I found them. I was/am all about US made or authentics so it was an easy choice. (Read some reviews, looked at our Forum of helpful folks and I was hooked). The flavor was out of this world but for some strange reason, I thought tube mods were cool when out and about and I falsely believed that Reos might leak in my front jeans pocket. Only took me.....a year or so to ask about the leaking and was of course, well informed by Reonauts. Since then, nothing but Reos (inside and out and about). Yay, no leaking AND superb flavor all in one.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I’m so grateful you came over to the dark side (hahaha) and are such a helpful member as a result. Great check-in! Sometimes it gets a bit quiet here so it is always great to hear from you (and other Reonauts).

I got my first Reo a little over 5 years ago. I had been vaping for a few months when I found them. I was/am all about US made or authentics so it was an easy choice. (Read some reviews, looked at our Forum of helpful folks and I was hooked). The flavor was out of this world but for some strange reason, I thought tube mods were cool when out and about and I falsely believed that Reos might leak in my front jeans pocket. Only took me.....a year or so to ask about the leaking and was of course, well informed by Reonauts. Since then, nothing but Reos (inside and out and about). Yay, no leaking AND superb flavor all in one.
I don’t dare to buy any other mods lol; a few have been gifted to me and I’ve built a few but I just don’t feel right if I’m not vaping on a Reo!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Congrats to you for taking the time to look into Reosmods!

Wish I knew when I ordered my first Reo! Prob 8 or so years ago. Impossible to know now.. though I prob could look threw my pictures I always take! Hehe.. that might be a plan. :)

I remember it as a black anodized grand. In fact I didnt like it! Prob sold it off in a month with maybe using it a week or 2 at most. Could not get down the squawking and kept killing the 510 attys at the time.

But that's how I am.. if I hate something at first I grow to love it! If I like something right away, I end up hating it so afterwards. Nuts!

Forsure couldnt tell ya off the top of my head how many Reos I've owned over the years!

Owe a HUGE debt to Reosmods!!! The future was really uncertain before that Reo! I never felt safe till I learned to love that Reo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread