Recommendations for a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFox

Dec 10, 2013
Ruskin,Fl
so this is my first post and I currently have a Kanger pro tank II at 2.5 on the pure smoker prodigy with 18650 3.7 I work on a farm so I want something durable. I've been enjoying this tank but it can be a bit finicky and lately its been flooding and I'm not sure why. does anyone have any recommendations on something maybe better? I've been looking at rebuildable atomizers and rebuildable tanks. would that be a way to go?

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
If you are looking for a VERY durable rebuildable, I'd go for a Kayfun Lite Plus. They are 304 stainless and you can drop them on concrete with no worries. They don't leak or flood at all! They are a bit pricey, but will last you forever. You can build them with cotton and micro coils very easily and they hold tons of juice that will last you all day while you are out working. If I was out on the farm all day, this would be what I'd take with me for sure. Happy vaping!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thank you, I have used carto tanks in the past for a long time but I kept breaking the cartos (they would bend at the connection in my pocket) wanted something more durable and my local vendor recommended the pro tank 2. I like it so far just wanting to know what would be better. but I'll check that out.
The connector between the tank and the battery device is always going to be the weak link with any setup, especially if you are going to carry your setup in a pocket.

Perhaps you can find a holster device that you can attach your PV to via a belt clip; ie a flashlight holster?

stylezuk

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Vivi Nova

2nd Vivi Nova v2.5 it's durable doesn't tend to flood since top coil and easy to clean etc, very good for flavour obviously not a patch on RBA/RDA but your after something simple.

Also they sell replacement bases but to be honest it's pretty damn strong unit.

On burning wicks with proper set up it shouldn't be happening. Always prep your tank so with wicks I'll put some juice on them and then fill the tank settle for 5-10 minutes, vape another tank if your really needy for nic.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
For farm work and using a pocket..... Yes the cartos will snap. Baditude is right about using a holster or tool pouch or something. Carto's are just so convenient.

I also will give a recomendation for the kayfun 3.1, Kayfun lite, Kayfun Lite plus, the Russian 91% or any of the clones of these. Fasttech has the cloned Kayfun 3.1 es for 22 bucks and has the rocket (russian built cheaply but works great) for 13 bucks.

BUT..... You have to learn to build a good coil yourself. After you have done two or three, you in like flint !!

BrownFox

Dec 10, 2013
Ruskin,Fl
since I got the pro tank ive been more mindful of it being in my pocket and I usually wear cargo pants which are a lil baggy. the holster is a good idea. I just watched how to build a kayfun 3.1 and seems rather intimidating. I might go with the vivi nova, I seem think how the wick is at the top wouldn't flood as how the pro tank wick is at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread