Not open for further replies.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
First one has just been announced!:)

FIRE CURED

Hi Nick...I'm looking for help with a problem. I have been vaping on and off about 3 years. When I vape any juice with PG, it makes me wheeze. I just got out of the hospital with a lung problem and decided to quit the analogs..finally. I am vaping 100% PG free juice. The only place I can find it is Prosmoke. I did order samples from JC but past experience tells me I'm probably not going to like any of their juice. Would you ever consider developing a 100% PG free tobacco flavor. It's pretty expensive ordering cartridges besides which I have to remove the filler and insert into my 510 cartridge...(slapping forehead with hand)...LOL..I totally vote for simple tobacco flavors but I do like a very slight sweetness. At this point beggers can't be choosers cause I'm never picking up another analog!
I can't have any PG or alcohol...nada...Prosmoke and JC are the only vendors I know of that sell 100% PG free juice. Seems like there's a market nobody is tapping into...You could be a hero...(smile)

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
MsMacgyver,
Joyetech makes a 100% VG liquid that is very good. The TOB flavor and MAB are very similar to cigarettes. I only have them in the high nicotine strength however. Dekang also makes 100% VG. I carry them in 30ml. bottles at 18 mg only. USA Mix is a very good tobacco flavor IMO. I wish I could help you out further. I hope this has helped. Thanks again:)

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
Thanks Nick..I loved the USA juice that I've tried before. I know they say their VG but if you look at the ingredients it lists PG. Thats the problem I run into all the time. I did see that Blu does have 100% PG free but they also only sell cartridges and a little more expensive than Prosmoke. Thanks for your help!

djbeckett

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
DALLAS, TEXAS
dallastexas.ezhoster.com
I am DYING to try NET tobacco!! I've been using Dekang for 3 years, never knowing about NET. I thought I saw a sample pack at goodjuice, but cannot find it. I'm loaded down in dekang, so I was hoping to find small quantities to try.
Hoping for a sampler, but an order will be placed soon!

The natural tobacco thread is the most valuable one yet. I bought from their NET vendor list: Vermillion, highbrow, HHV and goodejuice. Not a single disappointment! Similar juices with some slight variations. The highbrow exotic blend seemed to burn the best, the others close behind. So happy to find ejuice that REALLY DOES TASTE AND SMOKE LIKE A REAL CIG!!!!

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
Hi Nick...I'm looking for help with a problem. I have been vaping on and off about 3 years. When I vape any juice with PG, it makes me wheeze. I just got out of the hospital with a lung problem and decided to quit the analogs..finally. I am vaping 100% PG free juice. The only place I can find it is Prosmoke. I did order samples from JC but past experience tells me I'm probably not going to like any of their juice. Would you ever consider developing a 100% PG free tobacco flavor. It's pretty expensive ordering cartridges besides which I have to remove the filler and insert into my 510 cartridge...(slapping forehead with hand)...LOL..I totally vote for simple tobacco flavors but I do like a very slight sweetness. At this point beggers can't be choosers cause I'm never picking up another analog!
I can't have any PG or alcohol...nada...Prosmoke and JC are the only vendors I know of that sell 100% PG free juice. Seems like there's a market nobody is tapping into...You could be a hero...(smile)

If you can ever catch it in stock, GoodeJuice's AVE juices are all VG. I personally LOVE Boba's Bounty, but consider it a VERY rare luxury due to the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread