RDA RBA with removable 510 pin or comes with extra bottom feed pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    So far Ivd found that geekvape Tsunami 24 comes with a regular 510 pin and an extra hollow 510 pin for bottom feeding.
    The Tobecca Velocity clone may have the extra bottom feed pin also.Depends on the seller I've found,so be sure to read description.
    I'm assuming if the RBA has removable 510 pin it can be replaced with a hollow bottom feed pin,but can't say with 100% accuracy.
    There are bottom feed rda,such as Loki labs Odin,rio grand rda,and others but they may not have removable 510 hollow pins.
    If you know of some rda that will do either please list.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I just took a glimpse at quad flex survival kit by aspire.Seems like there is a Power and a Survival kit version of it.
    Looks interesting.
    Is Eleaf making any bottom fed RDA?Since they make the Pico squeeze it seems they'd at least make an RDA for in other than the Coral.
    I haven't made up my mind on a squonk mod but the pico squeeze looks like a canadate.My pico just feels great in hand and doesn't yank my pants down.

Last edited:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    So you remove contacts and insu
    The Tsunami with the Fat Daddy Vapes BF RDA Replacement Contacts works great on my DripBox 160's. You'll want the 2.5 mm. Another which comes with the BF and standard pins is the Steamcrave Aromamizer V-RDA.
    So one can remove 510 pin,use the Fat Daddy replacement contacts on velocity style decks,given the 510 is removable?

SonHouse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Seminole

So one can remove 510 pin,use the Fat Daddy replacement contacts on velocity style decks,given the 510 is removable?
    Exactly, you need a 2 mm Hex driver to tighten it in there but it takes just a couple minutes to unscrew the old one and screw in the new BF pin. I'm just saying that I've used it with the Tsunami, I haven't tried enough RDA's to say it's always replaceable, though that would make sense.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Yep. That's Pretty Much the concept of converting a RDA to a BF RDA.

Just know that a Fat Daddy Pin with most likely have to be Filled Down so that isn't a Big Gap between your RDA and you Mod.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2013
    Downtown Charleston, SC
    The Tsunami with the Fat Daddy Vapes BF RDA Replacement Contacts works great on my DripBox 160's. You'll want the 2.5 mm. Another which comes with the BF and standard pins is the Steamcrave Aromamizer V-RDA.

Hey buddy very long time no see,

Didn't know you're a squonker now too

Reactions: SonHouse

SonHouse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Seminole
    Hey buddy very long time no see,

Didn't know you're a squonker now too
    Yeah, I brought a bunch of DripBox 160's in from China along with Tsunami's and a bunch of other goodies. Too much vapor for most places but it's a great vape for the right place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread