hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. Work was non stop and exhausting. There were only four of us running the whole thing today and one was the accounting lady. Then I had to come home and mow again. I’m not doing anything the rest of the night.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Work was non stop and exhausting. There were only four of us running the whole thing today and one was the accounting lady. Then I had to come home and mow again. I’m not doing anything the rest of the night.
    Good evening, hitt. :) Hope the day went by good. Don’t blame you for relaxing now.

Reactions: hittman

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Just got through an exhausting 3 days. My PC copy had problems. Everything worked except for my game. Turned out Win 11 had renamed my main user account from Mick to Mickg, no idea why. A lot of game files had addresses to other files with the user name included. I got onto Laplink cust support, which turned out to be the best cust support I ever used. The guy spent many hours a day for 3 days on the phone while I watching the cursor whizzing around the screens on my old and new PC's. Most of that time was him persuading Win 11 to let him change the user name back to Mick and running multiple copies. Some of my settings got lost in the final copy but I was too razzled to go though another copy so I'll fix that stuff myself.

Because of that I didn't get any mixing done so I'm down to the dregs. Guess I'll be vaping unsteeped juice for while.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just got through an exhausting 3 days. My PC copy had problems. Everything worked except for my game. Turned out Win 11 had renamed my main user account from Mick to Mickg, no idea why. A lot of game files had addresses to other files with the user name included. I got onto Laplink cust support, which turned out to be the best cust support I ever used. The guy spent many hours a day for 3 days on the phone while I watching the cursor whizzing around the screens on my old and new PC's. Most of that time was him persuading Win 11 to let him change the user name back to Mick and running multiple copies. Some of my settings got lost in the final copy but I was too razzled to go though another copy so I'll fix that stuff myself.

Because of that I didn't get any mixing done so I'm down to the dregs. Guess I'll be vaping unsteeped juice for while.
    I can definitely understand how much of a pain stuff like that can be. I used to fix a lot of computer problems at work for people before we got bought out and got a tech support company.

Users who are viewing this thread