Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy, Terri.:) Seems I most always pass that a bit. Came out with 1.7 mile. Glad you have no pain while walking.

The mile and a half doesn't count the walking I do during the day, like walking to and from church almost every day. Unfortunately, I can't use my watch to track my distances once I do the treadmill because I haven't bothered to take it off while on the treadmill. Walking on the treadmill doesn't give an accurate reading, but it does register some distance so afterwards the miles shown are not the actual distance walked.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The mile and a half doesn't count the walking I do during the day, like walking to and from church almost every day. Unfortunately, I can't use my watch to track my distances once I do the treadmill because I haven't bothered to take it off while on the treadmill. Walking on the treadmill doesn't give an accurate reading, but it does register some distance so afterwards the miles shown are not the actual distance walked.
    I’ve noticed that too. My Apple Watch always says I’ve gone further than what the treadmill says.

Users who are viewing this thread