Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I woke the first time at 4:30. I got up and vaped a while and went back to bed. I’m not sure how much I actually slept but didn’t get out of bed until 8:30. It’s clear now but supposed to rain more later today.
    Good morning/afternoon, hitt.:) Hopefully it will stay clear for awhile for you.

Reactions: hittman

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thankies :banana:

I mixed My RY4 with Franana just to see and it was pretty good.
    You're welcome, Kat :)

I'm sort of thinking that one could just use a straight up caramel in place of the 4U or RY4D to blend in with the peanut butter* if a tobacco/dirty note isn't desired.

* This is where I think I get a caramel note, if I am actually picking it up at all.
    The same goes for any caramel/brown sugar note from the Foster.

Best I can decipher is that I'm getting banana up front followed by the tobacco/dirty note leading into the caramel/peanut butter with the French Vanilla coming in at the end. The vanilla finish doesn't seem to be prominent for me every puff but does assert itself sometimes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning/afternoon, hitt.:) Hopefully it will stay clear for awhile for you.
    I mowed Monday since it was supposed to rain Tuesday but it didn’t. Now the grass is really tall. I know it’s not a great idea but was thinking about trying to mow before it rains later. Otherwise it’s going to be a real pain if I wait until Tuesday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mowed Monday since it was supposed to rain Tuesday but it didn’t. Now the grass is really tall. I know it’s not a great idea but was thinking about trying to mow before it rains later. Otherwise it’s going to be a real pain if I wait until Tuesday.
    Maybe you should mow now.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes, because it could rain earlier. They sure aren't always right.
    It was a pain but I got it mowed. The back of the yard had some standing water and my shoes and socks got soaked. At least that should carry me through into next week after the rain stops.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m not sure what I like it or not but thought I’d kill two birds with one stone and did a 2ft of maqui berry and shisha vanilla from the flavor pack. The berry is definitely sour but I’m not sure what kind of berry it is.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    1714249561325.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It was a pain but I got it mowed. The back of the yard had some standing water and my shoes and socks got soaked. At least that should carry me through into next week after the rain stops.
    Yes, I bet it was a pain but you got it done.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m not sure what I like it or not but thought I’d kill two birds with one stone and did a 2ft of maqui berry and shisha vanilla from the flavor pack. The berry is definitely sour but I’m not sure what kind of berry it is.
    Is it really sour? Maybe add more vanilla?

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The weather guesses were wrong so far about the rain, which is good for Germanfest. They are still guessing for rain for tonight and tomorrow morning, not so late in the morning as to mess with GF, but it may make the first part of my work shift soggy. As for mowing, I need to, but won't probably get to it until Tuesday morning. I'm on a brief hiatus from GF to go to church.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I used 2% of the vanilla with 5% maqui. I’m barely tasting the vanilla.
    I haven't picked up either of those, but looking at Session Drummer's review, he found the Shisha Vanilla thin and underpowered at 4% and then tried it at 6% where it "was still somewhat relaxed."

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I haven't picked up either of those, but looking at Session Drummer's review, he found the Shisha Vanilla thin and underpowered at 4% and then tried it at 6% where it "was still somewhat relaxed."
    I just read his review. The shisha was probably a bad choice. I just figured berries and vanilla would go together. Oh well, I’m going to move on to the other flavors. I’m probably going to stick with sft for the most part since the 2ft were failures.

Has anyone tried the following?

FIVE PAWNS - Castle Long Reserve
    BRAND FLAVORING %
    FA Vanilla Bourbon 2%
    TFA Brown Sugar 0.75%
    TFA Coconut Candy 3%
    TFA Kentucky Bourbon 2%
    TFA Toasted Almond 3%
    CAP French Vanilla 3%
    TFA Sweetener 1%
    MIX AT 50VG 50PG
    STEEP Long 2 Weeks

I think that I know how to get the percent of ea right but things usually taste off. I'll give it a shot if you've tried it and liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread