Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
When my sister decided to stop smoking and to vape instead, we went together to a vape shop to look at different mod setups and to sample e-liquid flavors. I suggested that she could use one of my Provari 2.5 and she would only have to purchase a tank and e-liquids. She compared the Provari to the other mods in the store, and decided the Provari was too heavy. She purchased a 30watt istick, aspire nautilus tank, and some e-liquid. A year later, she is using the same setup.

Her first istick died after two weeks use and had to be replaced under warranty. She ordered a third one online which a few days later fell from a coffee table onto the floor and broke. So, she has gone through four isticks over the last year: one died and another broke. The last two are still in use.

Personally, I have owned two standard size Provari 2.5's, a mini Provari 2.5, and a P3. I gave the Mini (my favorite all-time mod) to my daughter who lost it. I used some sort of Provari setup for over 3 years and never had a single issue. Over the last couple of years my vaping preferences have changed and I no longer use them, but due to their value to me I will always keep them.

Why Provari?
  • What is the Provari and why is it so popular? Includes some little known facts, and videos & links to ECF threads on why the Provari is loved by owners.
I completely agree with all of this. With vape gear about to become difficult to acquire in PA I knew she couldn't be dependent on an istick. She really needs a mod that will last. I believe the Provari Classic was ordered this afternoon. She'll be fine now...if she doesn't loose it!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I completely agree with all of this. With vape gear about to become difficult to acquire in PA I knew she couldn't be dependent on an istick. She really needs a mod that will last. I believe the Provari Classic was ordered this afternoon. She'll be fine now...if she doesn't loose it!
For thirty bucks you could get a stocking stuffer for Chrismas, the 2.5's just seem to keep on ticking like a Timex. I really can't think of a better back up just in case mod. Just saying is all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread