Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We went through all our inventory and came up with enough parts for:

5 PrecisePlus 18500's all Satin Finish, Kiklet Style Flat Cap

7 PrecisePlus 18650's all Stain Finish, Slant Style Cap

To order: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Note: Kiklet style flat cap will not fit the P+ 18650's above as they don't screw down all the way, the threads are just a bit too short.

Note: Wait time is approximately 2 weeks from date of order.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sounds like your about Out of stock of Everything or do you more so make peices as they are ordered?

We ran stocks out as we were bringing machining in house. Going forward, we will be bringing our stock levels up to where we have product on hand, it'll just take awhile to tool up, program and manufacture all the existing (and new designs).

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't know what took me so long to order the P+18650! Wow this thing hits extremely well! Definitely proud to support an American manufacturer too :)

Thank you David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear that PrecisePlus arrived safely! What are you topping it off with, rba, atomizer?

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Good to hear that PrecisePlus arrived safely! What are you topping it off with, RBA, atomizer?

I'm using it with a LavaGen RBA (for now) until I decide which genesis atty I want to go with until you come out with your own RBA :D I really wanted a flat top cap for it and have found that the Hippo for the provari fits nicely over the slant top cap. I'll take a pic and post it in the SuperT photo-op thread :D I really am enjoying this mod, it's awesome!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I'm using it with a LavaGen RBA (for now) until I decide which genesis atty I want to go with until you come out with your own RBA :D I really wanted a flat top cap for it and have found that the Hippo for the provari fits nicely over the slant top cap. I'll take a pic and post it in the SuperT photo-op thread :D I really am enjoying this mod, it's awesome!

Huh, I thought about that a few weeks ago and then said to myself... "nahhhhh that wouldn't work!". It sure enough does. Lets me get controlled airflow on my P+ with an HH357. Thanks for mentioning this!

tartanraven

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
St. Louis, MO
UL5lyS9.jpg

It just doesn't get any prettier

alexvander123

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Its here! Its awesomely small! (First 18500 mod) and I love it. Hits like a freight train and the button is sweet! Super smooth and he groove fits my fingers perfect. This thing right here is a winner! And is making me love tube mods all over again (REO grand was my daily before). Forcedfuel I love this little freight train and damn is it beautiful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361298784762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361298784762.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread