P18650 cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
Hi everyone, just in case you are wondering the ego cases fit the p18650 beautifully.
It's an ideal case to carry all your atties, a few 3ml juice bottles and an extra 18650 battery.

Here's a link to clouds of vapor who are selling them for under $10.00 use discount code "bigbuyer" for a further discount. P.s. while you are there try their cloud pure line of juices (toffee's amazing)

eGo Case Black

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
The 16, 2 batts and 2 bottles of juice and a few cartos fits nicely. It's usualy in my shirt pocket though.

You can also rip the emblem off the front and have it just be black.

My GF carries one everyday in her purse and hasn't had any complaints which means she loves it :w00t:

Maybe David could make some small plaques to put in it's place that would say Super-T ??

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
thanks dk2 ! :)

I love my P18 so much, I'm considering a holster to have it right at my side at all times. These from Night Owl Leather look pretty cool.

Vaping Accessories : Night Owl Leather, Custom Vaping Accessories

From what I've read, he can make any size.

robosax

The leather holsters are pretty slick! I've been using a keychain wallet with a pouch to 'holster' my 16340 MODs for a while now... an upgrade to leather would be nice. Keychains - Keychain Pouch | Marsupial Wallet Key Chain | Chums

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread