OMG Found My ALL DAY VAPE!! Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
Yup after searching and sampling I have found a favorite, and You guessed it it was a TONIC juice! I have enjoyed all of the juice I have tried from PS and I know they but a lot of effort into them.

My all day vape is......... Mellonica! I can't stop vaping it! I went through half my 6ml bottle already! (I just got it in less than 24hrs ago) I had been forcing myself to vape other juices so I don't run out of that amazing watermelon flavor.

Got another bottle on the way (with a little higher nic, since 16mg doesnt have much TH i went to 24mg)

Also I may want to see about getting some concentrate to amp the flavor up a bit (it doesn't need to be amped up but because I love this flavor I want to try it more intense). By far though this is the best juice I have vaped. Great vapor, this one is a little mild on TH (but again I have 16mg and using SR cartos so ymmv), but the FLAVOR omg it is perfect. It isn't too sweet and it reminds me of eating watermelon by the pool, in summer when I was young. Great juice.

I am so glad my ADV (all day vape) is a PS juice. I'll take a juice made in America with nic concentrate made in Belgium instead of anything made in China any day. IMHO even though PS isn't the cheapest juice out there I am willing to pay more for quality.

Steve you've got me hooked even more now! PS customer for life! (LOL)

~Kitty

MrHyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Clovis, NM (USA)
HAH! I've been on the hunt for a good fruit flavored juice since I got a free sample of their Mellonica when I got my Prodigy V3 last week. I'm really thinking of getting the mega sampler (once I have the money) because if their other juices are anywhere near as good as the Mellonica, I'll be ordering more! Yeah, they are a lil pricey, but I haven't found a better fruit flavored juice elsewhere yet :D

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Two things please Cash if you don't mind. Is the Karma Scotch exactly the same mix as it was about a year ago and what is the vg pg ratio please? Will you please (in your own words) explain the firecracker taste to me and what is it's ratio. Can any of your tonic juice be made with more vg in it, if it has mostly pg? wups sorry that was three. Thanks Cash

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
Two things please Cash if you don't mind. Is the Karma Scotch exactly the same mix as it was about a year ago and what is the vg pg ratio please? Will you please (in your own words) explain the firecracker taste to me and what is it's ratio. Can any of your tonic juice be made with more vg in it, if it has mostly pg? wups sorry that was three. Thanks Cash

As far as I know TONIC is I believe 75/25 PG VG or 70/30 I saw in a post by Steve somewhere but I don't remember the exact number)
Firecracker is a spicy cinnamon like an atomic fireball or a red hot. Very good.
Steve will do custom PG/VG ratios on bulk orders (120ml+) as they lack the man power to offer more choices.

~Kitty

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
I have the 24mg now and MUCH more TH (also using a clearo, but I vaped the 16mg on the clearo and while there was more TH/vapor, there is a noticeable increase in TH on the 24mg)

BTW I am waiting on the Tank system, and then I will do a comprehensive review of the eGo with SR/LR attys, SR/LR cartos, clearos, tank system, and then a review of all the juices I have tried. I will be starting a video blog for the vapers ^.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread