Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Look what I miss, when I have to drive home from work.

SWEET!!!!!!!
article-1086945-0284DE7F000005DC-321_224x329.jpg
Hi Nees!!!

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Excellent. Thx!

I need to definitely move a P3 or 2. The wife will kill me if I buy a 13th ProVape mod!
13 can be a unlucky number for some. I would recommend you get two Procyon and jump right over to 14 :banana:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Manual found here:

http://www.provape.com/v/pdf/ProVari Procyon Manual.pdf

My favorite feature:

● The Amperage limiting system protects against over-current situations. The Procyon is capable of outputting up to 50 watts. If you want to use the Procyon at maximum power, you will need to ensure you use the approved batteries sold by ProVape. If you install a battery that cannot safely handle the full power output, the Procyon will not allow the device to work at those levels and the power limit will be reduced. Our number one mission is safety. If you use a subpar battery that can be damaged or if that battery is not capable of handling that kind of output power, the ProVari will prevent damage to the device and the user. Always use the approved batteries we offer on our website with the ProVari Procyon. People often try to save some money by using a cheap battery and this causes issues because not all batteries are made equally. This is why we recommend you only use the batteries that are tested and approved by ProVape to work with the Procyon.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Manual found here:

http://www.provape.com/v/pdf/ProVari Procyon Manual.pdf

My favorite feature:

● The Amperage limiting system protects against over-current situations. The Procyon is capable of outputting up to 50 watts. If you want to use the Procyon at maximum power, you will need to ensure you use the approved batteries sold by ProVape. If you install a battery that cannot safely handle the full power output, the Procyon will not allow the device to work at those levels and the power limit will be reduced. Our number one mission is safety. If you use a subpar battery that can be damaged or if that battery is not capable of handling that kind of output power, the ProVari will prevent damage to the device and the user. Always use the approved batteries we offer on our website with the ProVari Procyon. People often try to save some money by using a cheap battery and this causes issues because not all batteries are made equally. This is why we recommend you only use the batteries that are tested and approved by ProVape to work with the Procyon.

Indeed... The Samsung 25R has a very low internal resistance which works great. The HG2 cell is also a good option.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Creating a new thread we can call home for chat related to the New ProVari Procyon.

Link:
Procyon

ECFP1.jpg

ECFP2.jpg

DAMN, everytime I think Im out of the buying mode, someone always drags me back.

Are those both the same or is the lower one actually matte grey/charcoal? Tell me is silver and it will be easier to resist....

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I just went to the Provape site. Damn, Its got me all goose-bumby. Its going to be what I want for Christmas. I can get this one and not feel bad about giving my P3 stealth away.
I'll Take It (Jumping up and down)

Gimme Gimme Gimme, Cause my name is Jimmy!!!

LOLz

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Is it a Squonker????

ETA..the pics didn't load at first. Just saw..{Le sigh}

Looks cool for anyone still wanting tube mods tho.
I'm hoping for another product with the same chipset and the board not on top of the battery, hopefully similar to the Radius but different. Maybe even a side by side. Dreaming of titanium construction.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm hoping for another product with the same chipset and the board not on top of the battery, hopefully similar to the Radius but different. Maybe even a side by side. Dreaming of titanium construction.
Chief did reveal one more... Will this be what your looking for?!?

PreVeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread