Offical Thread: Whole Vape Inc. - Professional Online Vape Store - Retail & Wholesale

Status
Not open for further replies.
page-title-lable.jpg

Whole vape Inc. is a USA company that focus on providing people the best e-cigarettes, vaping devices, vaporizers and premium eJuices with affordable price and reliable service. We are proudly to be one of the authorized Kangertech distributor in North America. You can go to Kangertech official website to check it out. More than that, we also carry Aspire, Innokin and other major brand that made by reputed Chinese manufactory and US manufactory. We will keep look for new products to fulfill your needs. Please come to check us out often!

Official Website: Electronic Cigarette E Cigarette Vaporizer eJuice - Whole Vape Inc
Hours: Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM PST Except US Hoilday
Toll-Free: 800-834-1158

For Retail Customer:
Email: support@wholevapeinc.com

For Wholesale Client:
Email: sales@wholevapeinc.com

A greeting from owner

Hey, guys

This is Lakey from Whole Vape Inc. I am so glad to be a registered supplier at ECF and meet everyone. I would love to use my actual action to support vapers and vaping community. Myself is a non-smoker. The reason I am get into this business is because I hate the smell of smoking and second hand smoke. I'd love to see people quit smoking, including vaping. But for people who can not quit totally, at least they have a option to a better alternative. I spent a lot time and effort to find better products, I do research online, such as on ECF. I go to local vape shop to hear opinion from the other owner and customer. I will alway test t myself even i don't vape. So I basically only use 0mg eJuice. I will continue to be a part of this community. I sincerely hope this industry can have a bright future.

Please do not hesitate to ask any question in this thread or contact us at our official website. Thank you for reading our thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread