Odin by Loki Labs Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glycem

Jun 10, 2011
USA
Hi, I have 2 Odin's and 1 of them has burnt out. I can't seem to find another so I was wondering if anyone can recommend another bottom fed rda like it that I can use with my REO. I've tried acoulple other rda's like the Reomizer 5.0 and S.O.D. 5k but neither of them hit hard like my Odin's.

I found an rda called the Omega by Loki Labs. I just don't want to play hit or miss with these things. Looking for an RDA that will produce as strong a hit as my Odin's.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, I have 2 Odin's and 1 of them has burnt out. I can't seem to find another so I was wondering if anyone can recommend another bottom fed RDA like it that I can use with my REO. I've tried acoulple other RDA's like the Reomizer 5.0 and S.O.D. 5k but neither of them hit hard like my Odin's.

I found an RDA called the Omega by Loki Labs. I just don't want to play hit or miss with these things. Looking for an RDA that will produce as strong a hit as my Odin's.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi Gly,
You might be able to replace the burnt insulator.
These are listed on Fatdaddyvapes.
FDV.JPG

I have not ordered from FDV in a few years and can not comment on the current status of the shop.

Good luck
I

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Alcohol wont clean that?

As far a suggestions for a REO RDA... Chalice III or VA Cyclone. I could go on and on. Your statement "hit hard", I can only equate to wattage, as that's how I measure "hit". The type of sensation (heat/vapor/flavor) is dependent on power (watts), liquid consistency (PG/VG) and airflow (coil position/ coil material/ wire gauge/ wicking material/ air inlet size/ etc). Any RDA only performs as well as you build it to work. The exception is some RDAs just suck lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread