Nude Nicotine DIY Flavor Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofhearted62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
South Park, Pa. USA
I actually don't have a stock of Nude Nicotine DIY flavors, but will be ordering some very soon. I am interested in other users flavoring percentages suggestions. So we can all be on the same page as to where to start. I understand that these flavors from Nude Nicotine are highly concentrated and only a small % is required.

Let get the ball rolling, I will try to list all the flavors offered later today.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
For the tobacco's start at 0.5%

For the other flavors I find 5% is pretty much dead on for most. Maybe start a bit lower but I would not go much above 5 or 6%

Seriously? 0.5% for tobacco's. I'm going to have to try these out. Any suggestions on something like Real Cig, or Hangsen Ry1 or Red. Real cig-a-like flavor. Not sweet, etc..

The bummer is I just got 500ml nic from them. Didn't even look at the flavors.

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
They only have four tobacco's and they are all the same profile. They are not like tobacco's you'll get anywhere else because I think they are NETs. Very thick and yes under 1% is all you need. I highly recommend the honey tobacco. These are not sweet tobacco's but good and earthy.

The rest of their flavors are all pretty much sweets. Shirley Temple is very good, as is Chai Tornado

Hoofhearted62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
South Park, Pa. USA
Nude Nicotine Flavors

Concentrated Flavorings
Apple Pie a la Mode
Banana Cream Pie
Blueberry Mojito
Boysenberry Jam
Cake Batter
Chai Tea Tornado
Citrus Slap
Coffee Crème
Guava Papaya
Honey Tobacco
Island Tobacco
Kiwi Strawberry
Lemon Mint
Mango Crème
Mayan Mocha
Melon Madness
Menthol Tobacco
Minty Menthol
OMFG It's Chocolate
Pancakes
Passion Fruit Coconut Crème
Patchouli Vanilla
Peaches & Crème
Pumpkin Pie
Shirley Temple
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Tobacco
Very Berry
Watermelon Mint
White Chocolate Raspberry

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I have all there tobaccos, they are all superb. I have their pancakes....(awesome) and their vanilla,,,(awesome), I plan on buying a couple new ones every week, because I believe the quality is top notch, and alot goes into the flavors he sells. I dont think Jake puts out a flavor until he knows it is exceptional...IMHO.

Could you expound a little on the vanilla? I have several from different suppliers (both premixed and flavoring) and haven't one yet that I really like. What makes it so much better than the others?

Also, how much steeping do the tobaccos require?

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I have all there tobaccos, they are all superb. I have their pancakes....(awesome) and their vanilla,,,(awesome), I plan on buying a couple new ones every week, because I believe the quality is top notch, and alot goes into the flavors he sells. I dont think Jake puts out a flavor until he knows it is exceptional...IMHO.

Do you do 0.5% on the tobaccos as well or a different %?

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Thanks to everyone posting in this thread! I had no IDEA that Nude Nicotine's flavors were 100% VG (and so many of them are natural extractions, too!). And I'm loving what I'm reading about the nic (very little to no flavor and/or throat irritation). WOOHOO!

We just ordered a small bottle of 100mg VG nic to test (along with 3 flavors). We got Island Tobacco; Strawberry Banana Smoothie & Mayan Mocha.

Questions:

Anybody try the Patchouli Vanilla? (being old hippies we have a big ole sweet-spot in our heart for patchouli - but can't imagine it not totally overwhelming a vape). How is it?

If you've tried the OMFG It's Chocolate - whatd'yathink?

Is the Lemon Mint a tobacco? Or just a flavoring that can be used for hookah tobaccos? (I can't tell from the description).

Thanks again!

kuvanos

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Detroit
Ok...I have the patchouli vanilla. IMO it has a deep vanilla , very rich and full bodied taste to it. On the tobaccos, I have been starting at 0.5% and it has been strong enough for me. NOW, after steeping for a couple weeks, its going to smooth out a little, and at that point I will decide if I should up the % or not. Its better to start low. I have all the tobaccos, and this is the route I have been taking. AS you know, taste is subjective. Back to the vanilla....patchouli I believe is in the mint family of plants...BUT, it has its own flavor , its something you will have to just see for yourself. I dont mean to imply that it is minty vanilla. I recently made a batch of the honey tobbacco at 0.5 % with some of their( pancakes flavor) added to it, and man I just want to eat the bottle!!!LOL. Cant wait for this to age a couple weeks, which is actually what you are doing when you let it sit. I have three of their flavors, and I am very impressed so far.

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
Definitely going to grab that pancake flavor next time. He'll I may just have to go ahead and order all the ones I don't have already because so far I am very impressed. Only one I didn't care for was the apple pie, just not for me.

I am hooked on Shirley Temple though with a little lemon lime and EM added to it. Be warned though it is a tank cracker, already killed the plastic tank to my Russian

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Ok...I have the patchouli vanilla. IMO it has a deep vanilla , very rich and full bodied taste to it. On the tobaccos, I have been starting at 0.5% and it has been strong enough for me. NOW, after steeping for a couple weeks, its going to smooth out a little, and at that point I will decide if I should up the % or not. Its better to start low. I have all the tobaccos, and this is the route I have been taking. AS you know, taste is subjective. Back to the vanilla....patchouli I believe is in the mint family of plants...BUT, it has its own flavor , its something you will have to just see for yourself. I dont mean to imply that it is minty vanilla. I recently made a batch of the honey tobbacco at 0.5 % with some of their( pancakes flavor) added to it, and man I just want to eat the bottle!!!LOL. Cant wait for this to age a couple weeks, which is actually what you are doing when you let it sit. I have three of their flavors, and I am very impressed so far.

Thank you! Now I'm wishing I would have ordered it - nah, 'had to try the Mayan and couldn't justify ordering more than 3 flavors to 'get to know them'.

What percentage did you use for the vanilla?
Something I wanted to mention in the last post.....If you are going to be buying the tobaccos, I would highly recommend getting yourself a ultrasonic cleaner with at least a 8 minute cycle on it. It makes the initial mixing a breeze, and incorporates all your ingredients together very well.
Great tip! We've got one, and no juice gets less than 2 hours before the initial testing.

'Looking forward to getting our order and giving them a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread